Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well posted on the topic about what you do for a living and i realized that all of my jobs in my life were all working with my best friend from 3rd grade. we are still best freinds to this day even tho at the moment we live about 5 states away. we even had our kids around the same time so hopefully our kids will be life long friends like we are. just wondering how many of you here still have freinds from your early childhood that you are still in close contact with to this day.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
gradeschool- don't talk to any of em anymore, still keep in touch with some folks from highschool, infact one happens to be dropping by this area tomorrow for a USMC gradution, and it just so happens I have a bit of a bbq going tomorrow, so itll be nice to see her :waytogo:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
one good friend from grade school.

two great friends from middle school.

a few from high school, but fading.

the greatest friends i have are from college! i miss them a lot right now b/c they still live in madison... ah, just a few more years.

my best friend i met just before college and have since married.

oh ya... thought i should mention, she's a girl :wink: i know what you sick f*cks were thinking! no <font color="blue"> notto</font>-izing going on here.

well... not that i remember anyways :help: :blush:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Hers a shot of some friends of mine from HS, the one on the left is actually from gradeschool, I got into a fight with him once, weve been cool ever since

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
I moved when I was 10... Most of my friends now are from post-school.

Just one really good friend I kept from highschool - he helped me pull thru when I broke up w/ my ex-fiancee; the least I owe him is my friendship.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I'm 48 yrs. old and 5-6 of my best friends that I still see 1-3 times a month are from the 7th grade (when we were ~12-13 yrs. old). So I've known them and still hang with them for about 35 years! Some still play some hoop, otherwise we meet for sporting events/drinking/topless bars/Vegas :grin: NONE of them ride motorcycles though.

All my motorcycle friends I've met in the last 4 years when I started riding. A totally separate group. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I grew up back in the woods in this huge cirlce niegborhood. Most of the kids had dirtbikes and/or 4-wheels. Even a few go-karts. So, we all hung out no-stop. Small towns change slow. 3 out of 5 of us still hang out on a weekely bases. 1 of those two still live in town buts busy with his own things. And the other moved somewhere. I hear he has a kid.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Yeah right for me. I am 41, there are a very very few kids I even know of from 3rd grade.......now if I go back to my home town. I am sure I would find some of them....but it is oh so friggin boring back there...... :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts