17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Sorry Forrest.
I slept in. :smirk:

I had visions of boobies running through my head :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

Just pickin' GS :waytogo:

I'd sleep in too if I had visions of boobies in my head! (Or real ones in my hand for that matter, course I wouldn't be sleeping either in that case...)

JM

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning. :smile:

Motorcycle show this weekend. :applause:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Sorry Forrest.
I slept in. :smirk:

I had visions of boobies running through my head :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could have slept in this morning...I was hanging out with Keanu Reeves & Robert De Niro last night until my alarm rudely interrupted it all. *sigh* Keanu gives a really good cuddle too!! :tongue:

'morning/'afternoon everyone...today is a complete drag...but only 3.5 hours to go before the weekend though! Hurrah!

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
What up all , friday night for me time to go get the swerve on .

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean 'Playing with curves?'

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Don't tell Boomboom! :shocked: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he's in the doghouse already after the 'Arguing with Women' post I'm pretty sure! Guess I can do that, getting off the Cheesewagon & going straight to the g/f's place ~

JM

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Fuzzy! Haven't spotted you recently. It could just be a lack of attention on my part, but anyway, how's it goin'?

Oddly enough, the Biltmore House & Crud visited last year? The girl I've been seeing works night security there. It's really cool after dark ~

JM

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
G'Mornin' Delly & Everyone else.

Del, your coffee is getting cold, you might want to hurry back :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]
If only.... :bawling:

[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
In your honor, I am sitting on the chaise drinking coffee and eating an english muffin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Funnily enough I just went out lunch time and bought some Cinnamon and
Raisin bagels & cream cheese!! :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
I also just bought a pair of shoes :blush:

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh wow! Do tell/show!...

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Hi JM :smile:

I've been incognito. Very secret stuff happening. Or not :wink:

Wow, that's pretty cool. I hear its supposed to be really lovely there during the Christmas season. Did you visit then? If she can get a discount at staying at the Inn on the grounds, you should do it. Bring a suit and have dinner downstairs, then drinks out on the veranda bar, then upstairs... and room service breakfast in the morning. So great there.

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Do you remember those black mules we saw in the Prada window? Well.. it's not them. :smile: But i did find them on ebay for a lot less than retail. My 'buy it now' finger is getting itchy, but i need to try these on:

I actually bought these for a fab deal:

I love pink & i love red..and well.. I love maryjanes, so i've got all of my bases covered. :smile:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:

Do you remember those black mules we saw in the Prada window? Well.. it's not them. :smile: But i did find them on ebay for a lot less than retail. My 'buy it now' finger is getting itchy, but i need to try these on:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear! I guess you'll just have to go and terrorise the snooty women in the Prada shop now then, huh?

The pink & red ones are great...and Prada too :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:

Oh dear! I guess you'll just have to go and terrorise the snooty women in the Prada shop now then, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know :tongue:
Its funny, when I go in to stores like that, I feel like I don't belong there. But man, the stuff is really nice. So, I am trying to work thru my fears by facing them head on and going in to swanky shops regularly. :smirk: I much prefer the trying things on.. then buying on ebay method though :lol:

1 - 20 of 178 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.