Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If "Bird" is British slang for 'Girl' then wouldn't that mean.....

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Scott :smile:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
scotteq said:

If "Bird" is British slang for 'Girl' then wouldn't that mean.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it would...and in that case I'd like to know who the "four" are!! :wink:

'morning People!

Office Xmas party today, so I'm out of here in about 5.

Have a great day everyone...only 3 to go!!!!!! :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'Mornin Delly!!

Scott :smile:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Good morning. :smile:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin' Everyone! Workday ends at 1:00 PM & I don't have to come back until January 2! Looking forward to a few days off. Most of yesterday's snow has melted, but still no kids today, so it's an easy day for me.

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hey everybody. I have another hard day of debating whether to spend the money or put it towards school. I won another poker tournement lastnight. Thats now 3 out of the last four. 40 people, 35 people, 20 people. I'm now up ~$900 over the last 9 days. I think my X-mas present to myself will be a pair of black Sidi Vertigos :waytogo: :grin:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My plan for New Year's is the same as it is every year. My friend will throw a kick-a$$ party. I will go, stay up all night drinking very cheap champagne. Get quite inebriated. Go to bed. Roll out of bed with the worst champagne hangover of my life to watch the Badgers play. Have some beers to ease the hangover. Have the cheap champagne hangover continue for 3 days. Swear I will never drink cheap champagne ever again. And the cycle continues :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
I think my X-mas present to myself will be a pair of black Sidi Vertigos :waytogo: :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

DO IT! DO IT NOW!!! :bow: Get the vertigo corsas though...just cuz' you can. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
You have a conscience??? Sucks to be you. :lol:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Oh, come now...living beyond your means is the only true way. :rolling:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
MrBungle said:
Oh, come now...living beyond your means is the only true way. :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. I'm already way out there. Putting myself through school while financing a speed and alcohol addiction. Not the easiest thing. But making $1200 bucks this week...i guess I can splurge a bit. Actually, I should start saving for my trip to Europe in 2006. A buddy and I are going to the soccer World Cup in Germany for a month. We are going to go to 1 or 2 games, then travel and drink in pubs and watch the games. That seems like a good fund for the extra cash...

·
Registered
228 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
What's everyone doing for new years eve?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's tradition to go to Cozmic Joe's annual destruction party.

Usually about 50 of us, we save TV's, computer monitors, microwaves, porcelain toilets, panes of glass, printers, vacuums, dryers, or anything else breakable and John and I swing 10 lb sledge hammers for about 4 hours breaking it all. Others get into the destruction, we had local police show up 2 years ago. The look of disbelief the officers had when they saw what we were doing was priceless. I have pictures of those same officers 30 minutes later throwing a bowling ball into the lineup of monitors.

Stuff usually gets lit on fire, there's always a racetrack around the industrial building on CRF50's and atc 70's, go karts, and the grand finale usually involves a large object and "the wrecking ball"(10" steel ball filled with lead, covered with metal spikes swinging from a chain welded to the bucket of a Bobcat driven by John)

Eye protection is a MUST, gloves and other protection help. Last year they doused a vacuum cleaner with gas and plugged it in, (it ran for a few minutes) with the flames shooting up from where the bag was supposed to be.

The catapult will be there again, mounted to a freightliner. 4 garage door springs are the power, a large shovel head is the launch pad. (best if the item is lit on fire before launching-- although we did launch a WORKING TV once. That took the cake, I think it was showing Geraldo Rivera when it went skyward.)

So what is everyone else doing for New Years? :laugh:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I live in a sleepy little town, if there's much for new year's, we'll have to make our own fun. Of course, it's kinda fun to make your own fun... ~

JM

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.