Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did Speed Channel ever show Race 1 this weekend? I've tried 3 times to watch it, but it's always race 2.

What were the results?

·
Registered
852 Posts
They've been showing race 1 more. They showed it on sat., on sun.(at 7) and they just showed it now. It's going to be on again later tonight also.

bitTRL1000
Midwest CCS #918

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was all set to record race one yesterday afternoon (HST). Race 2 came on. then, I made sure to turn on the set at 7:00 bc I thought for sure that would be Race 1. Well nooooo. It was race 2 again. WTF!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ok, how did I only get to see race 1 a few times and never even found race 2?

Objects in mirror are RAPIDLY getting SMALLER!
'98 Smokin Joe F3 - Miguel Duhamel rocks!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was pissed watching race one two on Sunday because they kept talking about the race before. So results of race one were not as cool. They need to get their stuff right.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
race two was only shown the one time on sunday aft/eve. all the repeats have been race 1. i was hoping they would replay race 2 also because i made a mistake in setting the tivo to record it so i don't friggin' have it for the archives... usually speedvision is pretty good about these replays. somebody has dropped the ball... :(

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
They did that a while ago. I was trying to tape the AMA year in review and 3 times it was supposed to be on but wasn't. I emailed them and they found the mistake and emailed me back the times it would be on. If it's that important send them an email.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
yeah, i did that and haven't heard back from them yet. they used to have a number i could call when they were speedvision. that's how i was able to find out back in nov/dec that they didn't have the rights any more to CAN-SBK... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts