Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(2001 R6)I bought Lockhartphillips flushmounts type IV(large)if you guys know what they look like, and they don't fit(too big). Than I bought same ones but medium size and same thing again they don't cover the hole. What should I do? What did you guys use on your R6's? Or should I just buy the short stock one's? You can see them on www.lockhartphillips.com I Can't look at my bike with no turn signals while I'am diciding what a [email protected] to do, please help me with this!!!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
There are some out there that use 3M tape and sick on, Im not sure what the site it, if I ind it I will post it for you all

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think i've seen those exact flushmounts on ebay for around $30. $62.95USD is highway robbery for those things, they look pretty nice but i simply cannot justify the price. Does anybody else know of another place to get them?

<font color=blue>R1/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Actually I have! I bought those LED chasing flushies (Knight Rider).

(doesn't look like those are the same LED's he is selling now.) I paid through paypal and 3 days later, I had my flushies.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I just installed the Graphic Art ones yesterday... Very Nice!! Fit perfect, no gaps. I would suggest those if you don't want the LED style.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mine came form Ford Ka or Mondeo.Good looks and quite cheap also...Just dont know if you have them on US market.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts