Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How stupid are people who write these articles? This one has me in stitches.....

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of exercise, weight can take years off life, study finds

[/ QUOTE ] You know I wonder about folks at times...... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6746579/

[ QUOTE ]
“There has been some suggestion that if you are particularly active, you don’t have to worry about your body weight, about your diet. That’s very misleading,” said the report’s lead author, Dr. Frank Hu of the Harvard School of Public Health.

[/ QUOTE ]Well no sheit there dumb a**....... :waytogo:

·
Registered
62 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Women who were physically active but obese had almost twice the risk of death of women were both active and lean. Women who were sedentary but slender were 55 percent more likely to die. Women who were both sedentary and obese were almost 2½ times more likely to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

More likely to die? So if you are fit and active you are less likely to die? Does that mean you have the chance of living forever? What a badly written and worded article.

-Dave

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
DBAHichens said:
[ QUOTE ]
Women who were physically active but obese had almost twice the risk of death of women were both active and lean. Women who were sedentary but slender were 55 percent more likely to die. Women who were both sedentary and obese were almost 2½ times more likely to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

More likely to die? So if you are fit and active you are less likely to die? Does that mean you have the chance of living forever? What a badly written and worded article.

-Dave

[/ QUOTE ]Exactly my point..... :waytogo: :waytogo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts