Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok , I finally got the exhaust on the way....I went with the leo-vinci high mount ti system...Will the ecu adj to the pipes and run ok...I need to know if I have to have the eprom or will the bike run reliably and lack some power because of a lack of mapping...I will go with the factory eprom because I have heard good things about it ,but only if I have to,to make the bike run properly...The evouluzione filter works perfect with no mapping...Thanks in adv...

Later zixxer

Big Fish Eat Little Fish ---->>><<<----

·
Registered
831 Posts
I think you will be happy with the Leo Vinci. They make good a good pipe. I would suggest installing an eprom. Your bike will run fine with the stock eprom, but an aftermarket eprom will help your pipes perform better. I'm not sure, but I think LeoVinci is now offering their own eprom. There all kinds eproms to choose from. Good Luck.

Jay
Hello, Come in Earth, Over./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
At the very least, you should consider an Arrow chip if price is important. I think it can be had for about 50 bucks, and will vastly improve performance over the stock chip. The Leo's are very sweet looking pipes, that deserve a chip to go with them. /images/icons/cool.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts