Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The south store is scheduled to open nest Monday, and we may open Friday or Saturday if possible. Come on down and check it out, everything is well stocked. I will be posting some pictures of the progress when I have a little more time, notice what time I posted this and I just got home 45 minutes ago!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I asked about a job their through your website a while back and never got a response. Are they hiring for like "summer" positions?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congrats Chris, on your ePro status. This is my futile attempt to make it epro. hehehe.

Longrider, Will you be working the south store?

·
Registered
173 Posts
longrider:
do they have my aftermarket clutch lever (2Kgsxr750)? when can i pick it up? how much is it$

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes we are hiring, including summer positions. Call the store and talk to Tim, ext 7208. I will be at the south store, but for at least the first few weeks you will need to ask for me. I wont be on the floor too much.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Opening day update: We will not be opening Friday, but Saturday is still a possibility. I will post again when i know for sure

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Woohoo...Saturday would rock..I need something to do that day...

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Just filled out the online application. If I don't hear back soon I'll give Tim a call next week. Thanks for the info Paul.

·
Registered
173 Posts
no, i was just there, they open monday?... maybe.

they some good looking gsxr's and some other bikes as well. not mcuh in the way of leathers or helmets. no used bikes. thier dis-service department has not moved but will soon. their accesories department looks small square footage wise compared to the bike show room.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Monday is opening day. All the Alpinestars leather is still on the way, it should be on display next week. Helmets are still being unpacked. Because of the space limitations not everything we have is on display, but is in stock.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Well, as a going away present at work today, they gave me a $150 gift certificate to Rocky Mountain Kawasaki in Longmont../images/icons/smile.gif So I went and ordered my new jacket from them. I'll still come visit the new store though! Are you guys getting any Alpinestars full suits?

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
255 Posts
I can address the Alpinestars issue - Fay Myers has ordered about every piece of Alpinestars apparel there is- suits, jackets, pants, gloves, boots, casuals, women's gear, stickers, backpacks, etc. It has been a little slow coming through customs, hopefully will ship to them next week. They've also ordered a complete line of Art carbon- front fenders, huggers, tank protectors, and upper triple clamp protectors. They're working their butts off to open as soon as they can. As I've said before, go buy something- keep Fay Myers rolling.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts