Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . .pre 1990 TV shows.

You people remember?

Manimal - The guy could change into one of thee animals.
Night Hawk - Crime fighter on a motorcycle.
Matt Houston - Rich crime fighter in Texas
Air Wolf and Blue Lightning the Series - Helicopters used to fight crime
A-Team - Who doesn’t remember this one? It jumped the shark when the team went to work for the government.
Simon and Simon - Two brothers who are private investigators. One straight laced the other a mans man. Also a big Dodge Ram pickup truck.
Macgyver (sp?) - The guy who used brain over brawn to solve crimes for the Phoenix Foundation.
The Fall Guy - A stuntman who also works as a bounty hunter.
Tour of Duty - Vietnam.

Can’t remember the titles, little help.

There was a show where two guys one older would solve crimes and use a little red sports car called “the coyote”??????

Took place in San Francisco two guys solved crime one was way older. There was some comedy because of the age difference.

Also the three guys in SoCal who fought crime one was a tech geek the other two cool. They had a funky helocopter. It was pink or orange with aa mouth painted on it.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Aw crap...there was Streets of San Francisco but that's not the one you mean. It was the one with the red sports car (little tiny one)....Mc...something or other. The old guy was a judge and the young guy was sentenced to help him I think.

- BJ and the Bear (truck driver and monkey, right?)
- Rescue! (or maybe Rescue 911!)
- Battleship Galactica
- Police Squad! (classic humor)

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
What about Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, The Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Wonder Woman, Incredible Hulk, The Fall Guy, Space 1999 (older than 80s), Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea (older than 80s), The Greatest American Hero, Land of the Lost, Dungeons & Dragons the TV show...um...what else?

·
Registered
822 Posts
EMERGENCY 51
Johnny Gage

Roy Desoto

Who can forget the Hat, Lunchbox and Thermos

And ADAM 12

I do not remember them looking this gay when I was a kid /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
Hardcastle and McCormack?

[/ QUOTE ]

:bow: Man, if Minkie wasn't a guy pretending to be an incredibly attractive woman, I'd be on that like stink on rice. :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

[running for cover] Aw shite, all hellz gonna break loose now..... [/running for cover]

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

:bow: Man, if Minkie wasn't a guy pretending to be an incredibly attractive woman, I'd be on that like stink on rice. :Wow1:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.....I'd think I'd know if I were harboring a penis :crazy:, PM me Porrada I'll send you my picture let me know if you still think I'm a guy :wink:

G

·
I didn't read all yall stupid posts.

What about Family Ties with Michael J Fox :cwm27:. How bout Facts Of Life with Toodie. :kaboom:. How bout Growing Pains, Sanford & Son, Different Strokes, The Jeffersons... :lol:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
[ QUOTE ]
evilmink269 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.....I'd think I'd know if I were harboring a penis :crazy:, PM me Porrada I'll send you my picture let me know if you still think I'm a guy :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I started this thread I should be the judge of who's a man and who's definitely not a man. Mink!

BTW thanks for the Hardcastle and McCormack and the Riptide titles.

We’re also missing Nightrider. Even though there was nothing to ride.

And to all you kiddies too young to know these shows you’re really missing out. Manimal was fantastic.

Maybe we should list TV shows from the 80's that lasted less than two seasons. Know any?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.