Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Favorite Ducati Wallpapers?

2K views 57 replies 14 participants last post by  DyMag996 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 1280x1024 wallpaper of the '05 SR2 Monster, red with white strip. It seems like I can only find smaller pix of that color of SR2 wall papers in the other colors they offer. Any cool Monster wallpapers as well, and if MonsterJ I think (whoever has that insanely tricked out Monster on here) has any pix of theirs...please post, or post up a link or something....trying to find nice 1280x1024 ones. Heres that one color scheme for the SR2...

The only thing I wish they'd do for this bike is give it the 1000's adjustable suspenders up front (almost postive it doesn't have 'em) and 4pot calipers upfront...every other monster has 4pot calipers upfront, even the 620dark yet for some reason Ducati skimped on this bike with the 2pots /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ENP83 said:...... for some reason Ducati skimped on this bike with the 2pots /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That and 300mm (maybe 310mm) rotors. :kaboom:

I've got some hi res shots..... I just need somewhere to host them.

#3 ·
How big are the high-res files? Not sure where you can host them, dont really know many places like that but...www.worldisround.com is a free one that i know of, can do 1.5mb pictures?? It's completely free but you can't directly link a picture from there to a message board or anything. Maybe sportbikes.dhs.org too? I think my yahoo email address will accept up to a 10mb email attachment (enp1983@yahoo.com). If that doesn't work a friend is suppose to be giving me a Gmail invite tonight, not sure what their file limit is, he might know somewhere to host 'em too.

#13 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:

That HAS to be aftermarket. Ducati would charge 14 million for this monster if it came with the carbon Termi's and the bellypan included. :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

just got back from the International Motorcycle Show in Washington DC and had that very Monster all decked out in CF - it looked smok'n! :waytogo:

#19 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:
Not at my computer right now. I will send you guys what i've got.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know which one you mean... :wink:

My favourite...

:grin:

#21 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
OUCH!!!

Poor rider and duc! :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Xaus... He's kinda used to it. Here you see him potty-training his freshly uncrated umptienth Duc.... :lol:

#24 ·
[ QUOTE ]
That's Xaus... He's kinda used to it. Here you see him potty-training his freshly uncrated umptienth Duc....

[/ QUOTE ]
lemme guess... probably the warm up lap at laguna seca...? :rolling: he's lucky that gas in the carbon tank didn't unload on him as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.