Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Falco Frame Sliders

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mirage 
#1 ·
http://www.apriliaforum.com/

Apriliaforum have put together a deal with Intuitive for frame sliders. These will be the first run and will be ready in the next few weeks. They are supposed to require no drilling of plastics. Apriliaforum are accepting pre-orders in white or black.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Scott -
Woohoo! I saw this posted over there - but it looks like they are only taking orders for them "with other purchases tacked on". I wonder what the price will be for them alone - or am I misreading it?

#3 ·
With other orders?? Naaaahhh...

They're giving a discount off other stuff if you place the order together, though. So if there's anything you need - Spare oil filters are always good - they'll cut you a break on them for waiting.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

#7 ·
I just wanna see where they're mounted, as I've got a guy with a machine shop that'll make 'em for me! /images/icons/smile.gif
Planning at least a couple of trips to the track this year, and I'll feel alot better with those babies on there!

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

#12 ·
I contacted Intuitive about 2 years ago before they made frame sliders for the Mille. I even sent them a pic showing them the mounting points I wanted, the rear engine mounts. I got an email from them about a year ago which said they decided to make the sliders. I am sure it is the same mounting point for the Falco. Too bad I did not get any royalties. BTW, R&G makes some nice frame sliders also. www.Rgracing.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.