Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 f4i and i don't know about you guys but i think the single headlight with low beams on looks strange. is there a way to set it up where when low beams are on both lights will be on, but both on low beam, and when high beams are on, both lights are on high-beam? just an idea i had and would like to know if someone can make it work.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry Charlie,

You are just going to have to adjust your adjustment screw for the high beam to direct it evenly with your low beam to look right. This has been a topic of conversation ever since the F4i came out.

The Poet that didn't know it....

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
yup, the thing about high beams is that they don't just look brighter, they are actually aimed higher.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
if you look at the reflector, you'll see that they're different.. i think.. i forget if i did this on my bike or my friend's bike.

what's the big deal? just drive with hi beams on the whole day and night! ha

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
LOL. Just wondering if anyone knew for sure..Cages hate us enough as it is without burning out their retina's at night LOL. Just looking at alternatives..

G

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
it wouldve been nice if they used H4 bulbs and had a low and hi for both headlights and kept both of them on...oh well maybe theyll change it in future models

1 - 7 of 7 Posts