Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey G_Man...

I adjusted the Highbeams to make it even with the Low Beams. Looks much better, and pretty even...Thx for the tip.
However, when you shine it against the wall, no matter how much you adjust the high beams, it shows a brighter concentration of light against the wall, which is still level with even with the low beams, just brighter. So I am correct in assuming the reflectors are not the same due to the brighter concentration of light coming from the high beams? If so, is there any remedy for this situation?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Yes silver you are correct. If you look at the 2 reflectors with the lights off, they are SLIGHTLY different, and I don't think theres any way around that..Glad you like the lights that way now, enjoy! I love mine now..That was the only thing that urked me about the f4i.

G

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was told that the headlight was formed that way. The high beam reflectors would always make it a little brighter. Anybody gonna try the H4 mod so you still have high and low beam?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If you could find a wrecked F4i and take the left reflector out would it fit on the right side or is it one unit.

Professionals are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts