Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance is completely uninterested in riding on the back of my 6R, so I took off the left side passenger footpeg and bracket. It's a nice clean look.

I'd like to do the same for the right side, but obviously I'd have to have something to mount my pipe on. I'd get a high-mount pipe, but I have hope that the woman will come around.

I've poked around Lockhart Phillips and parts411, but no luck. Anyone know if anyone makes just a clean-looking bracket, minus any footpeg?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
pudding7 my wife wont go near my bike so i also got rid of the passender footpegs. for the right i just took the peg off but it doesn't look that clean. i found a website that has a nice one and it's the only one of it's kind that i found. the only problem is that it's a little pricy. check it out. i'm not into the tubular look, this piece is just right.
http://www.whaccessories.com/wpe22999.gif

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got the Lockhart Phillips bracket for the zx9. No footpeg but if sweetie wants to ride switchin the bracket takes about 4 minutes. The same bracket fit my buds zx12. It was $65.00 but it looks way better.

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah ha! Thanks guys!

let's see...$80 from the whaaccessories site.

Blue99, I've been looking on the LP site, but can't find the brackets. Do you know what section they were in, or what they were called, exactly?

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey Pudding 7 The bracket is Lockhart Phillips #423-2113Titanium Exhaust bracket zx9r98-01. List was $73.00 ,it fit perfect and looks cool too. If I can I'll get a photo

nothin exceeds like excess

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I picked on up on eVay fro 30 bucks,,, you just gotta keep your eyes open..

<font color=green>It Aint Easy Being Green....</font color=green>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts