Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a honda motorclycle but proof that Europe gets better Hondas, even the cars!/images/icons/mad.gif

I guess thats what the 03, should look like!
<font color=red>RAMAIR & SERPENT EQUIP!!!</font color=red>/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Current model accord type R!

<font color=red>RAMAIR & SERPENT EQUIP!!!</font color=red>/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rear!

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
I think you can even get a cheap navigation system in civics and accords over there, not like a nice tv screen one but sorta like Audi's have...with the arrows pointing turn left or turn right and a voice

·
Registered
325 Posts
And you get way cheaper cars, earn 5 or 6 times more money than we do and still have gasoline 4 times cheaper !!!
Who's the lucky one, now ?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fraga, I guess thats what is used to balance the scales!/images/icons/crazy.gif But I would love to have that type R accord...

·
Registered
375 Posts
I always see Honda type R cars here in California. Civic and accord owners buy the R graphics from JC Whitney...I think. Any fake type R owners here? Can you guys tell me where you get your Rs from.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
There ARE real Type R's in America. They are only made by Integra, however. I have friends with Type R - spec engines in their cars, but after 10,000$ of modifications, it's still a Civic.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not to bust anybodys chops here but, I think it is so funny when people put crap on their cars and its not really what their frontin. I'm not going to put GSX-R 1000 on my 929. I know some of those Honda cars are really fast but the majority of them got their R sticker when they bought their billet type R racing pedals. It takes alot of cash to make a Honda car go very fast and the majority of the type R car owners here do not have that cash. So quit frontin crap you do not have. It looks stupid. I'm done with this one, sorry for venting.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Well, if you ever want to vent your frustrations on a worthy japanese car, try a 93+ Sequential Twin Turbo RX-7 out for a try. You can modify them to make 330hp fairly easily by changing around the boost settings, messing with induction and exhaust, etc.

·
Registered
144 Posts
actually it really isnt that expensive to make a honda fast. take for example the s2000 which is faster than a boxter type s and a 911 carera for half the price. if any of you have seen gone in sixty seconds, that blue car that beats the porche at the start is some dude in californias real civic. It WOULD kill that porche and he only spent like 8000 on the engine. that includes buying a integra engine for it. and no a type R is not the same as si.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm not talking about a type RX7. I dogging all the fake Honda type-r cars here in California. Find a different car to mod out. Its been done 10,000,000 times to civics and acoords. Lets try a different car guys, its gettin real damn old. I think I am going to open a shop to sell type-r stickers and other nonperformance items and get rich off a bunch of wannabe type-r guys.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Donoman, RX7's are sweet but I love my Twin Turbo 300ZX at 300HP (stock) at about half the price. I do not know what my exact HP (at stage 3) is but, I like to toy with wannabe type R Hondas all the time.

·
Registered
961 Posts
actually a Type "R" has many more mods than the Si. Lots of internal goodies

I eat a scooby snack & take a disco nap. I'm shoppin at sears cuase I don't buy at the gap.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts