Sportbike Racing Forum banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
I wasn't planning on it... But a time/place could certainly be arranged. Check your PM's. :grin:

And I know what you mean about how fast Chloe is growing up: Hard to keep track of my nephews' collective progress.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Outlawbiker said:
Jesus, how many of you old timers lurk around but never post anymore anyhow??? It can't be that you've all just happened back here all at the same time after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

A number of people just got sick of the popups and meta-refreshing itself to the top (which I find extremely rude. Really pisses one off when a site pops its way back to the front of your windows while working on something else. Flea-bay, Yahoo, gmail are also notorious for that crap).

Basically I pop in to see whats going on once in a while. I can go for 2 weeks between visits and still only have one page of unread posts even in DR2.

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
evo9~ My new eCommerce shopping site is "buydig.com". Best customer service for electronics I've found in years and who can beat low prices, free shipping and no tax? Ya know, that would make for a good post. Have everyone list their favorite sites for motorcycle gear/parts, electronics, clothes, etc. I know, "Pure Genius". :grin:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
YZFRob said:
A number of people just got sick of the popups and meta-refreshing itself to the top (which I find extremely rude. Really pisses one off when a site pops its way back to the front of your windows while working on something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

The site wasn't growing quickly when the popups came... But activity certainly took a VERY bad turn for the worse when they hit hard with the popups.

I suspect most of those left are using FF or another browser that suppresses the popups and ads.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evo9 said:
I'll chime in for old time sake.

Scotteq & Mirage, I saw these two names over at newegg customer review on the DFI LanParty UT P35-T2R.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's got a Q6600 stuck in it, currently loafing along at 3.2Ghz... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The old comp died, so I had to build a new one. Getting the Bike back on the road is the next project. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
SpikedLemon said:

The site wasn't growing quickly when the popups came... But activity certainly took a VERY bad turn for the worse when they hit hard with the popups.

I suspect most of those left are using FF or another browser that suppresses the popups and ads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah its nothing like it was in 99-03. Even DR had more than a full page of posts a day. Dr2 was usually 2-3. Noticing that alot of boards (even with different subject matter) are dying down.

Real funny one is one of the local bike boards. Went from a hopping place to completely dead. Basically was caused by 3-4 members (all who happen to be buddy buddy with the admin/owner) ran everybody off. Place is pretty much a joke now.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Outlawbiker said:
[ QUOTE ]
L8RG8R said:
:smile:

yep....

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

aahhheeemmmmm................ Why is it that I didn't get a copy of this adorable pic (since it doesn't happen to be my bike and all!!!!.....grin...)

·
Registered
596 Posts
(YEP) ! it's been along time ! good to see you back, i don't come here much myself after the change over to the new owners ! i feel this site has lost the magic it used to have (now it's very boring place to come to for me anyway).

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I've been on and off for many years. I remember the Silverbacks, pictures of Hell and Devil's ratbike before it was stolen, and when a lot of Denver guys would get together and ride somewhat frequently.

I only went on a couple of those rides. I had this back then, and I miss it SO badly!

This is what I have now...

And this is what I found about twenty minutes from home...
http://pueblo.craigslist.org/mcy/761163200.html

I'm dying here! Got no cash, and might lose my job in a couple months. :bawling

So I'm not about to buy anything until I see what the hell is going on with my life. :banghead

101 - 120 of 128 Posts