Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I just put on some new EBC HH brake pads on last night and all I can say is "WOW"!!! It made a huge difference over stock. I have a set of SS brake lines too, so the combination of the lines and pads are incredible. Now I have to be careful not to flip the bike forward! /images/icons/smile.gif I highly recommend these pads.

Mo

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
That Super Duty has seen better days /images/icons/laugh.gif

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I just picked some up today!!!!/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
just ordered mine, along with some SS lines... cant wait to have real brakes!!!

sometimes you just have to say "what the fock"!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All I can say is be real easy on the brakes until you get use to them. It will make a huge difference! Well, at least it did for me.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Here is the other pic. Look at the size of that tire, wouldn't want to change a flat on that thing!/images/icons/smile.gif

My toys

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Can't wait to put them on and see what kind of a diff it makes w/ the Kevlar lines.
BTW:I was thinking about geting a set of tires like that for my truck/images/icons/tongue.gif
What do you think those are, 35's, 38's /images/icons/wink.gif/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I just put them on an took a little spin (around the block).
Couldn't really tell the diff from the stock pads (maybe because i was only going 25-30)
We'll see how they work this weekend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
"All I can say is be real easy on the brakes until you get use to them. It will make a huge difference! Well, at least it did for me."

But don't forget to give them a few EXTREMELY HARD uses at first to get the pads to match the rotors. If you take it too easy the pads will glaze over and you'll have no brakes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts