Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Dual high mount..blinker relocation???

880 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  gsxr750y2k 
#1 ·
where are most of you guys putting, and what type of light are you using for your rear blinkers when you have the dual high mount muffs on your RSV??

#2 ·
There seems to be only 2 options right now. Most high mount kits come with a bracket to re-locate the signals above the pipes. Looks kinda hokey, so the second, more popular option is the integrator kit, which turns the taillight into turn signals as well. I have the integrator, and although it looks real clean with no blinkers, people that ride with me say it's confusing when I'm braking and have the blinker on at the same time. I'm now currently having an LED set of signals designed into the license plate bracket which should look good and function good. Hopefully by this time next week I'll have some pics to post. /images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.