Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Nah...thats just what happens when your busted with no license and they hang your bike from a wrecker by the back rim!

Wheelies don't necessarily make you a squid, but bitchin about em' sure makes you a sissy!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I wanna set up a race! /images/icons/wink.gif

BA
"<font color=blue>How about never, is never good for you??</font color=blue>"

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Thats not an altered picture. I see a part that I recognise, the swing arm extender. Instead of a longer arm, this part fits into the stock arm to make it longer and I think it can be removed to restore the stock wheelbase....

__
Life is precious. Treasure it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
LoL, that picture is so messed up, you can see that the swingarm doesn't line up before the exhaust and after. Also look at the tire bead and rim below the disc, they don't match-up like the picture was stretched, the pixels are out of alignment.

Cool pic of Rickys bike.

<font color=green>If your elbow isn't touching, what's the point in riding?</font color=green>

·
Registered
377 Posts
Surely if it were a good pic he would have more shots of it! Most people would give you a closeup of the modified part so that you could properly appreciate it.

A little GAS... is a good thing!!!!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
here's a close up of the pic. You were right! Look at the rim discoloration under the brake. Hell, the disk itself is mismatched on the top side.

maybe they should have given it a turbo too........ /images/icons/laugh.gif

BA

·
Registered
882 Posts
Check this out! A REALLY tricked out ZX-12 dragbike, the all new ZX-12R XXX, with the nitrous option! A rare beast indeed!

I really like how they mounted the nitrous bottle on the pillon seat, it makes it easy to reach the valve. And that swingarm is soooooo trick! /images/icons/laugh.gif

Einstein says high speed slows time, so go fast, stay young!
http://home.satx.rr.com/jroberts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Nice job John......... /images/icons/laugh.gif

BA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts