Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Oh ya 4 sets of gloves , also a mesh jacket , and 4 screens per helmet . Clear , lt smoke , dark smoke and Hi-Def

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:lol: this is great! Have you guys ever read this book?

:wink:

Gloves are probably my biggest "addiction" (I have 6 pairs) but my excuse for that is that, being female, getting good ones that fit and are comfortable is a bit of a problem.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
qqqqqqqman said:
There's a guy on socalsportbikes.com that has something like 30 helmets...and I don't think they're from years and years of collecting. He buys new ones all the time :shocked:

[/ QUOTE ]
That is unbelievable! :shocked: Even with all my years of collecting I only have 8 or 9 helmets. Only 2 are actually worn now. Gloves are really the only thing I can say I have too much of. I have several jackets but that is more from the fact I ride in all temperatures so it ranges froma Phoenix jacket to a double insulated winter riding jacket

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 13 Suomy helmets. It was a spur of the moment sort of thing. I was at the dealer to buy a 600RR and I tried on a Suomy. Long story short, the helmet was so velvety soft I had to buy a baker's dozen. The Honda felt nice, but it wasn't velvety soft enough. :808875-bs:

---Mark

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
thenightangel said:
That's a hydra, Spiked.. I'd put a picture of a medusa up here, but my sister won't let me take a pic of her...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man don't I know THAT feeling. I have hundreds of pictures of your sister that she won't let me put up here either. :flame:

:wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.