Sportbike Racing Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
So let me get this straight ZOEY is the President and CSS is the membership coordinater? Since you both re upped your meberships does tha make you REtards? :bird: :lol:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
:lol2:
I need to go to Target and get some more Crayons. FWIW, combining Magenta and Electric Lime makes for a wonderful post-supper treat. :grin:

Make sure to brush your teeth after eating any of the metallic Crayons. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
you should try colored pencils, there more fiber, its a little painfull in the end :bawling: :rolling:but worth it!

we have now ruined this thread!!!! :808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
:applause: Another thread ruined!

:waytogo: :808875-bs: :808918-ot: :808919-icon_police: :postwhore2: :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
CSS996 said:
:applause: Another thread ruined!

:waytogo: :808875-bs: :808918-ot: :808919-icon_police: :postwhore2: :809028-ridin:

[/ QUOTE ]

SHould'nt you be at the homos who like WR's convention! :bird: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Baaaaack on topic....

It's not of me riding, but it's the mountains where I do it.

Was taken when out 4x4 driving. Had just gotten up a hill that an older toyota had just lost a hub on, a suzuki jeep overheated on (lots of plumes of steam), and another suzy bottomed out on and got stuck... I was feeling a bit like an eveready bunny as I drove past them all...

Still, made it to the top in the triton, and took these photo's...

·
Registered
206 Posts
And this is the fire tower at the top - can see for miles around from up there. Was a thunderstorm around here last week, and the guy in it said it got hit five times by lightning while he was on watch.

Aesome stuff.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
eh, you got a little smudge of something on your windshield in that pic. :lol:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
not bike pics but still fun, can't find any of me on the YZ

·
Registered
5,356 Posts