Sportbike Racing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
[ QUOTE ]
c367 said:
I think you guys should come race the last Enduro of the year in Milliken on the 5th of november. Twista you could ride B class. 377 has to sign up for ladies C class but we could smack him on the but and cheer him on! :bird:

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever Mr. 3rd and 4th place at Boondockers! Wassamatter, little rain scare ya? :lol:

I'll be there, competing in Open C because that's where I have championship points from Walsenberg.

Next year we're going head to head buddy! :waytogo:

I think that the old-school e-sportbike gang needs to be at Milliken. Come on CCS and Twista!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I won't have a bike, but if I have some time, I might go to be a fender monkey... I mean pit crew... Or something. :blush:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Damn, I thought that you had a new bike, but after re-reading your new bike post, and actually paying attention this time, I see that you won't have it until next month. :frown:

Well, at least we can look forward to a killer Spring! :waytogo:

I think that you should come up since Ray will need someone to feed him his Geritol each lap. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
day 1 at boondockers I had the overall B in hand .....Then I got a flat front tyre with 3 miles left :flame: :flame: :flame:.... Day 2 I could not see due to the glasses fogging up Damn mine eyes!!!!

377 we'll have to get togther for milliken. I think the C's are running in the morning(mostly little girls) . and the A B 's in the afternoon...

Anyone interested in a KTM 300 I am going Yamy for next year! :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[/ QUOTE ] Next year we're going head to head buddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I get Bumped to A :bird: next year so'll you'll have to wait another year Shella! :lol:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Chasing contingency money are we? :grin:

I'll be sure to bring my feeler gauges for ya so you can adjust your valves on the trail.

Milliken is fo-sho. It'll be the first Enduro for my buddy, and the second for me. Have you ever ridden there, what should we expect? I don't think it'll be anything tough after Walsenberg!

Too bad about next year. I'll join you in Senior A in about 10 years. :lol:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
A buddy of mine is riding it, so I will be there, I'm still not sure if I'll ride it or not though. I can definitely see me whadding it up riding over my head. :crazy: But I'll give it some thought over the next couple weeks. :help: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
377 said:
Chasing contingency money are we? :grin:

I'll be sure to bring my feeler gauges for ya so you can adjust your valves on the trail.

Milliken is fo-sho. It'll be the first Enduro for my buddy, and the second for me. Have you ever ridden there, what should we expect? I don't think it'll be anything tough after Walsenberg!

Too bad about next year. I'll join you in Senior A in about 10 years. :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

5 mile loops some MX and some endurocross stuff. I think most of it you should be able to crawl over at a snails pace ...you know like usuall...... :bird: An I think you are older than me granny 377 :lol:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
black toyota 4 runner with a shinney new CRF250. Parked next to a green chevy with a suzuki and a yamaha. But I won't be there tell about 11... the kids :lol:races should be done a little after that :bird:. YOu in the girls 16-17 class? :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
c367 said:
YOu in the girls 16-17 class? :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, too much competition.

Senior Womens C. :waytogo:

Now when I come by for a gas stop I want you to have my spare gloves warm, spare goggles ready and a PB&J sandwich for me to eat while you fuel up my ride. :grin:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Congrats first loser! :waytogo:

I can't walk today thanks to doing the splits a few times in the GP section when it was slick. :lol:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I am glad to see you did'nt capture me sticking the bike into that last pipe and stalling it!!! :bawling: Those frist three laps were brutal . I had the worst arm pump, and kept stalling the new bike :flame:lost at least 5 min to resarting and pump...

You did great by the way ...also first loser! next year we can tear it up on the same munuit ! :shocked:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Man, I hope you win some money soon so you can afford numbers for that new bike. :bird: Anyway congrats on the machine. I guess you didn't want to ride a bike the same color as mine. People might think you were slow or something... Like me.

So, you have a 4Runner now? Did you give up the Dodge? The Camry? Car guys gots to know! We still have the Esploder, and I pretty much gave my manly Suzuki Esssteam to Christi. I just bought an '89 Isuzu Amigo on Sunday. Almost 300,000 miles on the odo, but got it from the original owner who kept it in a heated garage and put a brand new motor in about 6,000 miles ago. Has 4WD big tires, header, exhaust two tops. Otherwise stock, runs better than new, and looks like it has maybe 60,000 miles on it. Got it for $2,500. I haven't had time to drive it, other than to get it home, but I like it. I always wanted one. I just bought it to putt around Pueblo, and get the kids and I to PMI every once in awhile. It's really slow, but lots of fun.

See ya!

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
dodge had to go . we got a sweet deal on an 2002 4runner through my mom 12000. Got your bike yet ?

21 - 40 of 74 Posts