Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this forum gets so much traffic :lol: I thought that I’d start a dirt rider photo thread where we can post pictures of us and where we ride. Because that’s all I do at this point (ride dirt) I’ll probably be posting here a lot, or at least until the snow starts flying.

This is me at round 9 of the WORCS series in Monticello Utah this past weekend

A panoramic view of where my friends and I ride

This trail is just North of Aspen looking South towards Mt. Sopris

My buddy hill climbing

A bunch of us went riding in Buena Vista and ended up in a rockcrawlers paradise called Chaos Canyon. Here’s the first part of it.

Further down we decided to stop and take a rest

Big Clint working his way through it

The view at the end of the canyon

Finishing up with an underexposed photo of Colorado beauty

Post up dirtheads! :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Here's a Pic from March of '02 Some of the old dirt crew.

And this is some really fat guy on a really old Dirtbike. My next dirtbike will be much newer, and I hope to be slimmer.... I hear the camera adds ten pounds... I think there were like six cameras on me or something... Oh that POOR POOR Yammie!
:blush: :blush: :blush:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Anonymous said:
Some links for you: propecia is page about propecia. order tenuate cheap is page about order tenuate cheap. buy oxycodone is page about buy oxycodone. phentermine online prescription is page about phentermine online prescription. buy fioricet is page about buy fioricet. cheap provigil order is page about cheap provigil order. lowest price for ativan is page about lowest price for ativan. fioricet online is page about fioricet online. cheapest seroquel online is page about cheapest seroquel online. adderall loss weight is page about adderall loss weight. buying winstrol is page about buying winstrol. lorazepam symptom withdrawal is page about lorazepam symptom withdrawal. online zyban prescription is page about online zyban prescription. amoxicillin trihydrate is page about amoxicillin trihydrate. fosamax warning is page about fosamax warning. original pain reliever is page about original pain reliever. cheap meridia is page about cheap meridia. order xanax is page about order xanax. type of anabolic steroid is page about type of anabolic steroid. hydrocodone online no prescription is page about hydrocodone online no prescription. lorazepam discount is page about lorazepam discount. discount on carisoprodol is page about discount on carisoprodol. acyclovir herpes is page about acyclovir herpes. discount percocet is page about discount percocet. buy norco is page about buy norco .

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!

I've been wondering where I can buy some performance enhancing drugs for riding. Thanks anonymous guy, you're the best! :waytogo:

·
eMotoMech
10,641 Posts
man, for once I don't know what to say :crazy: Why in the dirt forum and why advertise both places to buy and places that explain the bad symptoms :808908-wtf:

Cool pics btw way fellas /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I really need to save some money for a dirt bike :smile:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Too bad all the pictures of guys riding are fake!!! what a bunch of wieners :lol: :bird:

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
RoadpizzaRyan said:
man, for once I don't know what to say :crazy: Why in the dirt forum and why advertise both places to buy and places that explain the bad symptoms :808908-wtf:

Cool pics btw way fellas /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I really need to save some money for a dirt bike :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]
The reason is is posted here is this is the only forum you can post without joining. That is an oversight which Mike will be correcting shortly. I agree the choice of links are strange, its like buy it but dont buy it /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Zoey, thanks for getting that crap out of here. That guy was a dick. :lol: I love it. :lol:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Thanks for letting me know about the idiot. I just got back from my honeymoon and have been away from work (sick...no, for real :crazy:).

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Hey fella's, i've been lost in the dirt for the last 2 years myself. Here's a couple pics of me out at Watkins a few weeks back. I'm always looking for reliable guys to go riding with so let me know, although I've been thinking of selling my KX and getting something I can Dualsport/Adventure ride with.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
That last shot is really cool man. I have a lot of respect for guy who can race in the dirt. I am still trying to get into the whole dirtriding thing myself, so I'm a bit of a newbie in the dirt.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Twista!

That last photo of your whip is sick! :grin:

We should get together for a weekend ride in GJ or Utah sometime this fall. I'll be heading your way in November to ride in a Enduro at Milliken on November 5th. You should enter in it! I'm not sure if RayfromPueblo will show up being the big sissy that he is, but you never know. :lol:

Good to see ya and post more pics!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[ QUOTE ]
CSS996 said:
Here's a Pic from March of '02 Some of the old dirt crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

That pic cracks me up! It looks like an album cover for a band, replete with the long haired singer front and center. :lol:

How could it be the old crew? I don't see 3Banger, RayfromPueblo, Will or Jen in there. :tongue:

Are you liking your new toy? :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
377 said:
Hey Twista!

That last photo of your whip is sick! :grin:

We should get together for a weekend ride in GJ or Utah sometime this fall. I'll be heading your way in November to ride in a Enduro at Milliken on November 5th. You should enter in it! I'm not sure if RayfromPueblo will show up being the big sissy that he is, but you never know. :lol:

Good to see ya and post more pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man, I've been thinking of calling it the "Bubba Scrub" for some reason. :lol:

I'd love to enter the Enduro but I'm afraid to think about how bad my endurance training is right now. I've been working so much this summer that I haven't been doing any cardio and I'd probably end up throwing up inside my helmet. :crazy: But I wouldn't mind coming out and watching it though.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do it anyways! You're more than welcome to pit with us. Since it's in Milliken it shouldn't be too difficult, and being that it's going to be a qualifier format (non timekeeping) means that you'll have transfer sections in-between special test sections. Basically a trail ride to a test section that you get through as fast as you can then a trail ride again.

Here's the info. I haven't ridden since the WORCS race in Bullhollow so I'll be there gasping for air right along with ya'! :lol: The two guys that I'll be there with have never done an Enduro either. We can meet up the night before to go over what you have to do. It's fairly simple and really fun.

And if RaythesissyfromPueblo shows up then he can school us all as to the ways of being fast. :grin:

[Arnie voice] DO IT! [/Arnie Voice] :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I think you guys should come race the last Enduro of the year in Milliken on the 5th of november. Twista you could ride B class. 377 has to sign up for ladies C class but we could smack him on the but and cheer him on! :bird:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts