Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks that way -
I'll be doing laps on the practice MX track - getting back into the swing of JUMPS !!! SHould be FUN !!!
Gotta get ready to ride some more serious MX tracks !!!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You wait bro...Gorman is going to beat the hell out of you. it's a rough track, but I heard it's fun. I wish I could take a few laps on it!

Go figure that you go out when I'm not out there shooting. LOL Go out on a damn weekend so I can do some shooting of you! :laugh:

I should be done with my Gorman/I-5 MX shots by tomorrow night and will post up a link so you guys can see some of them. I narrowed down from 1625 to 1234 shots. :shocked: Not too bad of a keeper ratio (76%), especially since most of the ones I threw away were when I was trying to do some low shutter speed panning to create some motion in the wheels....I'll post some up as soon as I can.

Anyway, have fun out at I-5!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I went to watch my biz partner race motocross at Glen Helen last Saturday...took some pics. I started getting the itch :crazy: I would more likely pursue it if you didn't have to DRIVE an hour to start riding :rolling:

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear 'ya Ron!! Same reason I could never be a "track-only" guy. One of the great things about having a Sportbike is is being able to start the fun right when you leave your driveway!!!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
NoudR1 said:
Looks that way -
I'll be doing laps on the practice MX track - getting back into the swing of JUMPS !!! SHould be FUN !!!
Gotta get ready to ride some more serious MX tracks !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MX aint what it used to be... You have to jump too damm far to stay in the race now.

Go Big!!! Enjoy your ride!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts