Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to the dirt crew (Pasta, Jen, C367, CSS996)?

I know 3 Banger bailed on us to move to AZ, but it seems that no one ever posts on here about dirt, or road for that matter.

Most of you kids ride Rampart and Pueblo, but if anyone is planning on coming out to ride in Gypsum or this vicinity let me know. There is some really good riding out here and not crowded at all. GJ isn't that far either. :waytogo:

I would love to see the old crew again. :wink:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Pasta, Jen and I meet in Moab a few times a year for some good old dirt bike antics. I road street all weekend on my new Sprint ST! I need to post some pics.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I sold the Dayton and Sprint RS. I now have the 05 ST with luggage; an even bigger pig. Fits my sport touring nature better. I hope to have a motard for track days eventually. The wife is starting to race mountain bikes so we have been supporting that lately. How the hot country? I won’t make it to the Laguna GP next, I’m glad I went once but it’s way to pricey now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on here much at all. Jen is pretty much riding every weekend (pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, take her somewhere and ride with her. :crazy: ) I'm trying to get school work done! :lol:

Working on a master's degree, no, not in Baiting. :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey David,

We're thinking about spending the week between Xmas and New Year's in Moab, unless it snows. If it snows, we'll be in Vegas. Got a lead on some good trails there.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I think all pasta and cj do is paint houses any more... I still ride waaaaaayyyyy too much. I have gotten into Mountain biking and do that a LOT also. :808922-fiddy:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's good to (virtually) hear from you guys!

Since the snow is coming it may be too late for this year, but we should definately plan for a ride or 20 out here next Spring. :waytogo:

I have found some really nice single and doubletrack trails that are just as good for Mt Biking too *hint-hint* C367. :wink: Or, if you're planning a trip to the Grand Junction/Fruita area I may be able to join you.

I promise to do my best not to cause any JB weld moments. :lol:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Man, I just missed this one! I bought a '00 TL-S in July, and posted here a few times. Nobody here seems to have a TL, so I hang out on another site. I still have my XR400, but it is for sale right now. Just put it up a week or so ago. Seems silly for me to keep it in the garage and not use it. Haven't ridden it since October of '04. I got her started a few days ago, and did some wheelies on my street. I forgot how much fun it was. Still selling it though. Time for a Corvette.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
OH SNAP!

I'd say maybe the weekend after Memorial day, but I actually don't have a way to get my bike transported. Plus, I haven't ridden in a LONG-ASS time, so I'd probably get half an hour in before I died.

Maybe I need to buy a trailer for the wife's Explorer, and pull the XR off the market...

Congrats man!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Chris!

Just picked the bike up last Friday and have already put 85 miles of love on it. I can totally relate to what you're saying about being tired after riding. No matter how long the ride, whether it's 1 hr or 6, once I get off the bike this kid is ready to sleep til’ Christmas. :lol:

It would be great to get the crew together again, just for dirty old times. :waytogo:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts