Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: Did anyone get there \'05 repsol 1000rr yet?

No, not yet. :tongue: (sound of foot nervously tapping the floor)

·
Registered
184 Posts

Man, you suck. Mine was supposed to be on the truck yesterday. Now if it would just quit snowing!! :frown:

What's the deal with these Repsols, anyway? I thought that it would be a limited edition, you know like the RC51 (you don't see them everywhere), and my dealer said that he was going to get ONE, that's it, but I've read here where some dealers have several. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Does anybody know the what the deal is?

·
Registered
555 Posts

damn - I love it! I only put about 2300k on my new red one last season. I wonder if I could trade it w/out taking too much of a hit ???

·
Registered
184 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
MININSX said:

[/ QUOTE ]

My foot's still tapping...my bike is sitting on the showroom floor, but with the rain/sleet/snow here, I won't get it home for a few days, maybe middle of next week!
The owner would bring it home in a covered trailer for me if I insisted, but he also would like to have it sitting in his store for a few days. :frown:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
MININSX said:
[ QUOTE ]
MININSX said:

[/ QUOTE ]

My foot's still tapping...my bike is sitting on the showroom floor, but with the rain/sleet/snow here, I won't get it home for a few days, maybe middle of next week!
The owner would bring it home in a covered trailer for me if I insisted, but he also would like to have it sitting in his store for a few days. :frown:

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? So every oogler can say "wow" and sit on your bike? :808875-bs:
F that... if he's willing, have him bring it to your house :waytogo:

·
Registered
184 Posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? So every oogler can say "wow" and sit on your bike? :808875-bs:
F that... if he's willing, have him bring it to your house :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you've got a point. I'm off tomorrow, I think I'll go try to get that bad boy home!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts

What kind of OTD price are ya paying for the Repsol RRs.??

·
Registered
4 Posts

Bike.......................10990.00
48 month extended warranty...570.00
dealer prep..................199.00
TAX (6 % in PA)..............705.54
Title and Plate...............74.00
Doc Fee.......................45.00

Out the door............. $12583.54

That was delivered into my garage. FYI I "talked" the dealer down from 299 to 199 on the dealer prep, and I have a $100 rebate check in the mail to me from Honda for some special they had on extended warranties.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts

We will be getting our Repsol RR at the dealer Im at soon. The boss man wants to blow that out as well as an 05 1000RR Black and 05 600RR Red. 49 state. Anyone ??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.