Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the shotgun slip-on from Devil on their R6? If so, do you like it? If you wouldn't mind listing pros and cons, that would be great. I just saw it on Devil's website and I am compleatly infatuated. I'm about to buy it unless someone suggests otherwise.

RED SUN, Raleigh's hardest heavy metal band, kicks ass.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Redsun,

I know that there are a few people with that exhaust on the R6messagenet. Maybe check over there. From what I've heard, seen and understand, they are a good exhaust with a sweet sound.

Take Care,
Kevin

Kevin
99 YZF R6

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If it's worth the extra money get it. I have a Devil HM on my R6 and love it. I haven't actually senn/heard a shotgun in person.

My toys

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have the devil shotgun on my 01' R-6. Hmm let's see pro's: looks killer, you won't have the same exhaust as everyone else, has a really low deep sound so your bike doesn't sound like a sewing machine, loud but not obnoxiously so. Did I mention it look killer? Con's: way too damn expensive for a slip on. Oh well it takes good money to buy good whiskey. LOL

<font color=blue>You're faster than this. Don't think you are, <font color=red> know you are.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts