Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys some sad news, I got taken out yesterday by a car on Palomar mountain. If you want th whole story, read the Pacific section, and the title is Yellow Bikes=0 Palomar=2. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get to the shop to take some.

Digg

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

·
eClogs
8,998 Posts
Glad you're relatively ok, make a speedy recovery!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Man, sorry to hear that Diggler. My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the concern guys. I am looking at getting tricked out 996s 2001. has 6800 miles on it, and is loaded with carbon fiber, and other goodies. Will run about the same as a new 748s so why not.

Digg

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Hey digg,

You wouldnt happen to have had a turn signal/brake integrator on it would you? What about the kickstand interlock?

If so, wanna sell 'em off your 748?

M.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Hey Diggs,
Sorry to hear about you accident.... glad to see you're still breathing!
[vulture mode]So, what kind of shape is the bike in? The insurance co gonna total it? Is the motor and frame in good shape? I'm looking for a 748 project bike... lemme know if it's for sale![/vulture mode]/images/icons/smile.gif

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will find out in the next couple of days about the bike. Check out the pics on the pacific forum. I will let you guys know. If totaled i will buy it back from the insurance and part it out.

Digg

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Diggler, sorry to hear the news about your Duc. I too lost a beloved Ducati recently so I feel your pain in that department. I wish a speedy recovery for you brother and 998 as well/images/icons/smile.gif.

If I'm shootin at ya and ya stay still, your probably safe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If any one has been through this kind of experience or knows any thing about it, i would like any advice. I just want to get a fair deal from the insurance.

Digg

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I came out almost $2000.00 to the good when the Ins co totalled my 996. They also gave me blue book, NADA not Kelly (kbb). Good luck man and remember that you are not obligated to accept the ins offer if it is too low.

If I'm shootin at ya and ya stay still, your probably safe.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
insurance came to me with a totalled out price of $10,000 for my bike. I laughed at the guy, and told him to call around. Any one have any advise about Allstate insurance?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts