Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK soo I myself LOVE bikes... They are awesome... I also love computers and computer games... My main income is from computer work. I also run a Counter-Strike server called Denver CS. Wasn't sure if any of you all played computer games BUT in case your still a kid at heart like myself check out www.landeal.com It's an upcoming LAN Party (Deal) for 300 people. hehe if we get some riders I say we do a half half bit... go for a ride then play some games...

·
Registered
66 Posts
although I admit I have never tried, I don't think my 19inch monitor and tower case will fit well on the rear seat of my TL :)

As a side note, whats the actual price, I may be a bit tired but I can't find it on the site.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe yeah I don't think my 21" will fit on my Mille. :p

Anyways... it's $25 (most likly) for both days which also includes dinner, and pop.

·
Registered
66 Posts
No, Still looking. I have also started considering just getting the lower painted to match for now as it would be a heap cheaper then a full job on the whole bike.

Shops quote a price of about $1000 for a full fairing sport bike, there is no way I am going to spend that (I have more important expenses for the bike) . I havn't asked about just the lower but if I prep it I am hoping in the $200-$300 range.

Do you know anyone? For the whole deal or just the lower?

I just sent an e-mail last night to a guy working under the name 'mile high club performance' he seems to be a smaller operation and I was hoping to get a good quote.

But really in the end I wish I could have done it myself or find someone who needs the paint experiance.

-N

·
Registered
66 Posts
That lan party does look pretty dam cool though. I think if I am not on my trip I will definatly try and attend. (I am still not sure when but I am taking a 20day round tripper to NY on my bike, and the end of june is a possible time)

It would be sharp though to drop off all the PC stuff play some games and then take a few ride breaks, nothing like 100mph winds to get you tweaked for some more gaming :), its good to get off the chairs to, Ive spent too many hours in a corner of someones house at a lan party with no break.

I wonder, how quick can 300 monitors and PCs all within 200 feet fry your brain?

-N

1 - 6 of 6 Posts