Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MCN's website is hinting about revealing something in their print mag. They show what looks like a pic of an 02 Daytona and it wears a 1300 on the fairing. Anyone else heard leaks about a Daytona 1300?

Mmmm Squids. Chewy&Nutritious.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
wow a 1300cc daytona, that would be a beast. But hopefully have great handling as well.

First rule of driving, what is behind me is not important!!

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
The general consensus seems to be that the new 1300cc bike will be a Trophy, probably with shaft drive. The other new bike for '03 is supposedly going to be a TT600R.

-KeithU

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
It appears according the article you are all right. A Super Cruiser, New Trophy and a TT600 Sport.

I am hoping for a 04' ST with 125 at the rear wheel, upgraded front suspension, new more aggressive looks and standard hardbags. Just in time for me buying a new bike.

Triumph Sprint ST

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Mid 90s (& later special editions) 1200 Daytonas were always cool looking and different. I was hoping it was coming back w/ even more HP and Torque.

·
Registered
376 Posts
A 1300 Daytona would be friggin insane, with the aerodynamics of the 955 Daytona and probably 165-170 rear wheel hp! Can you say sayanora hayabusa!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WoW! Must Stop Drooling.........
I wish I could find a copy of the print version of MCN.
Thanks Bullet.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Wow! Just make it nimble, comfortable and offer option hardbags, I am sure Triumph has the Engine dept. covered!

Triumph Sprint ST

1 - 15 of 15 Posts