Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
aprilia junkie
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOO!

Well today was my day off so instead of being useful and productive around the house I bailed at 6 AM and went snowboarding for 7 hours. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Awesome snow up there, not terribly crowded but a little busy, went down a double black diamond hill by accident since I grabbed the wrong lift, and carefully made it down okay without falling hard, just sliding on my ass when the snow changed from powder to hard pack, then I go goof around on the bunny hill and I royally eat shít. :bawling: OUCH! how retarded is that??? :tongue: I dug my heel side in way too deep too hard and too fast and launched myself backwards right on the small of my back. Now i'm gonna be limping and sore tomorrow at work.

Oh well... couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my day off! :coolgleamA: :809028-ridin: :laugh: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :cwm27:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
im heading up there this weekend to go snowboarding for the first time :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
You guys suck , i have no snow here ,and there is none close , well at least the waters still 70 degrees

1 - 3 of 3 Posts