Sportbike Racing Forum banner
321 - 340 of 341 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Well everything seems to go in cycles, right? Maybe there will be a rash of early millennial nostalgia and sportbike forums will become really hot again. He could be de-throned!

or...

not.

:grin

We're all happy and healthy here on the Isle of Long. Hope you and your lady are as well. :burnout

·
eratbiker
3,826 Posts
Greatings old friends, and i mean old in all meanings of the word. I hope all of you are still doing fine.

Little update about the last "few" years.

Got older, crashed a few times, hurting to much to get on a bike shoulders and neck wont allow for it anymore (2 cracked vertebrae in my neck), fell in love and married (do i hear a gasp from duc?), going crazy with old VW bugs nowadays.

So hows life treating all of you?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Still out In Korea, got my wife and kids out here visiting. Been so nice having them here after 7 months of not seeing them

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
How much longer will you be in Korea? Any chance you would post some photos of interesting things from your neck of the woods?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
How much longer will you be in Korea? Any chance you would post some photos of interesting things from your neck of the woods?
My year is over, I head back on Tuesday, best way to see pics is look at Facebook, I have all kinds of pics posted there. Len Novak

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Greatings old friends, and i mean old in all meanings of the word. I hope all of you are still doing fine.

Little update about the last "few" years.

Got older, crashed a few times, hurting to much to get on a bike shoulders and neck wont allow for it anymore (2 cracked vertebrae in my neck), fell in love and married (do i hear a gasp from duc?), going crazy with old VW bugs nowadays.

So hows life treating all of you?
Hello Hans, good to hear from you!
This site has become a ghost town, unfortunately...

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
I'm awaiting the day I go to log in and it's no longer here... It does have a special place since I met my wife on here 14 years ago...

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I'm awaiting the day I go to log in and it's no longer here... It does have a special place since I met my wife on here 14 years ago...
Wont until Verticle Scope goes out of business. As in advertisers quit paying for space on dead forums. Then a BUNCH of forums will disappear at once. Kinda weird how they went and bought all these forums right as FB started taking over for forums. Here died, cycleforums died (well a few idiots there started rumors to get everyone to migrate to their forum which died not long after itself), chicagoland sportbikes is a shell of itself. All after VS bought them. Only VS site I'm a member of that is active is svrider.com. SBN is still active last I seen but haven't been on there since one of their small wee wee admins there banned me long before vs bought them.:crackup

A bunch of sites I was on are pretty much gone. Some totally erased
supersportbikes.org totally gone
sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com ghost town
wisconsinsportbikes.com totally gone
chicagolandbikers.com ghost town
rockfordracing.com ghost town
alloutmotorsports.com totally gone
statelineriders.com totally gone
cruisenite.com totally gone
and a few more I don't remember right now.

Hey Zoey, hows the car coming?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Holy crap now there are some usernames I remember... Hell Devil the guy with the most awesome ratty bikes and king of the burnout if I haven't killed most of my brain cells since I used to visit this site 13 years ago. Fuzzy your name also rings a bell but I don't remember much. Wow this place is pretty much dead. Sad times!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I want that new Honda 125cc naked bork to play with, going to twist my wife's arm a little about it.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
My current 2 wheel fun. No more motors for now

Also started running. Done a ton of 5k races, just broke into the 19’s. Then one half marathon, about to do a full shortly.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Wont until Verticle Scope goes out of business. As in advertisers quit paying for space on dead forums. Then a BUNCH of forums will disappear at once. Kinda weird how they went and bought all these forums right as FB started taking over for forums. Here died, cycleforums died (well a few idiots there started rumors to get everyone to migrate to their forum which died not long after itself), chicagoland sportbikes is a shell of itself. All after VS bought them. Only VS site I'm a member of that is active is svrider.com. SBN is still active last I seen but haven't been on there since one of their small wee wee admins there banned me long before vs bought them.:crackup

sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com gone
chicagolandbikers.com ghost town
rockfordracing.com gone
midwestsportriders.com ghost town

Small update.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
I just stopped in to see what was happening and i dont know why VS keeps the lights on here. Excluding administrator/sponsor posts there have been a total of 4 posts this year and this one makes 5. Does somebody have the fork??

·
Registered
2,678 Posts

sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com ghost town
chicagolandbikers.com totally gone
rockfordracing.com ghost town
chicagolandsportbikes.com ghost town
zumaforums.com ghost town
insanespeed.com ghost town
cycleforums.com ghost town

Updated again.

321 - 340 of 341 Posts