Sportbike Racing Forum banner
301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
25 Sept my son Grayson was born. Here is a nice pic of my 22 month old daughter meeting her brother for the first time.

Hopefully one of the two starts riding.
Congratulations!! :wtg:wtg:wtg

Got in a good ride today. Even included some gravel and I don't even own a dualsport! Check Rant for details.

JM

It has been raining here like nuts for a week now. I'm guessing all this rain may help fall get started. I'm looking forward to the colors and some bike photo ops coming up!

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
This was from a few weeks ago when the weather was AMAZING.

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY...

:fiddy

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
If that dude can go around the world on an R1, your Duc can play in the flowers with the S10 ;)

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
I'm too cheap. I'll wear these out first :) I did get stuck in the mud shortly after this picture was taken and had to call a friend to get out. The ground was just slightly moist and the back end sunk right down. The bike stood up by itself... There was no way I was getting that 600lb behemoth out by myself. Proper knobbies would have been no problem for it.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
I took the Tenere out yesterday for jaunt after a solid week of rain. Was nice to get out and stretch it's legs a bit. John, the colors are starting to change and we need to plan a falls colors ride.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I'm pulling the clutch for a third time on the Ducati on Saturday, the stack height still isn't perfect after having to ride to work on Monday. Hopefully a shakedown ride on Sunday will prove positive. Will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
I'm pulling the clutch for a third time on the Ducati on Saturday, the stack height still isn't perfect after having to ride to work on Monday. Hopefully a shakedown ride on Sunday will prove positive. Will keep you posted.
:wtg

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Got a color ride in today. However, down here, the colors are pretty muted, we've had a lot of rain, then dry, then within two days went from summer weather to winter weather. The color could be better. Posting up some pics from a ride anyway.

JM

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Moved to South Korea, it's a little weird out here

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Almost a month without 1 post here, is that a new record

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I think I'm getting my self a new bike next month, not a sportbike, another bike with pedals. This time a road bike.

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
What bike(s) are you considering? Way back in the mid-80's I used to road race for Pepsi/Pizza Hut.

On a side note, Last month I started my DM class, and a few months ago I started working at a dive shop. A buddy of mine, and shop owner, called me to see if I would help him out during the busy season.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
What bike(s) are you considering? Way back in the mid-80's I used to road race for Pepsi/Pizza Hut.

On a side note, Last month I started my DM class, and a few months ago I started working at a dive shop. A buddy of mine, and shop owner, called me to see if I would help him out during the busy season.
Looking at a Giant Defy 1 or 2

I need to get back in the water, been a while. Wife, kids , race car and other stuff keep me from the water.

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
About 3 years ago I took the TDI advanced nitrox/deco course and really enjoyed it. The PADI DM course is quite different, and is really geared more towards teaching/supervising. Lots of demonstration drills to remember.

My dive buddy and I didn't even hit the water this year (tech diving). We just couldn't muster up the energy to haul the doubles/stages/drysuit/etc to the pond.

I took a bunch of reg technician classes, and can now service my own gear. Saves a ton of money, and there's no question of whether or not stuff was done correctly:grin

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
I think it's safe to say his title is not under imminent threat :smirk. I trust all is well with you and yours, Fuzzy. :)

301 - 320 of 341 Posts