Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
I'm here every single day. Mostly banning spammers. Man, did you make out this Christmas or what? :shocked I always wanted a Mark III competition or target.

I, too, made out like a bandit. I got a new underwater camera housing with a macro port.
Very nice, I really need to hit the water again soon

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
New year now, looking for another house. My 3 bedroom condo is getting crowded, especially with another addition to the family on the way.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
The 3 things in my life that get all my time. Actually 2 things, then late at night i get to work on the car. I still hit the track, miss doing it on a bike, but really like having the cage over my head. Then in Oct, i have another little one on the way, find out the sex next week.

Untitled by terrasmak, on Flickr

Untitled by terrasmak, on Flickr

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
It's a boy !!! What a week, last couple ultrasounds they were leaning towards girl. The I also got orders to Korea, 1 year away from the family, supposed to leave a month before my son is born. Lucky freaking me.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
So besides me the last post here from a member has been nearly a month. I am on the verge of not checking this site anymore. Such a shame as I really miss all of the regulars. 8`( Where is everyone hanging out now?
That is why I only drop by once and a while.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Took a hard hit 5 weeks ago out Karting with other racers, my neck is finally back to normal, wish I could wear my HANS device karting now.

Well, getting closer to my son being born 6 weeks left. Almost got everything set up for him, but still got a lot to do. Then, getting the family ready for me leaving for Korea shortly after, very busy. Dam this is going to suck leaving the family for a year.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
We have about 7 weeks left. Everything is in place...mostly. Nursery is done and we have most of what we will need for a new baby, I just wanted to install a dishwasher before he comes. that really sucks leaving the country right after the birth of your son. How much time will you have before you leave?
Just under a month after he is born. Most of the stuff I have to do is prep the house and vehicles for when I'm gone. Stock up on a few things, honey due list etc . The only things I have left for the new kid is a basonette and........... I'm sure I'm missing something

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
25 Sept my son Grayson was born. Here is a nice pic of my 22 month old daughter meeting her brother for the first time.

Hopefully one of the two starts riding.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
What bike(s) are you considering? Way back in the mid-80's I used to road race for Pepsi/Pizza Hut.

On a side note, Last month I started my DM class, and a few months ago I started working at a dive shop. A buddy of mine, and shop owner, called me to see if I would help him out during the busy season.
Looking at a Giant Defy 1 or 2

I need to get back in the water, been a while. Wife, kids , race car and other stuff keep me from the water.

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Still out In Korea, got my wife and kids out here visiting. Been so nice having them here after 7 months of not seeing them

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
How much longer will you be in Korea? Any chance you would post some photos of interesting things from your neck of the woods?
My year is over, I head back on Tuesday, best way to see pics is look at Facebook, I have all kinds of pics posted there. Len Novak

1 - 20 of 25 Posts