Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

Watch just after the 9 minute mark...looks like the front tries to tuck in the left hander...takes him out pretty far to the right as he recovers it. :crazy

Hey, I completely forgot what the new chat thread smell was like. :waytogo :laugh

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Anyone else run across this muscle music clip? :lol He's not as good as the other old Spice guy but this clip is cool. :laugh

I wonder what would happen if I were to hook myself up to some of those sensors while looking at pics of Moff and Donna's moms....hmmmm. :shocked. ;)

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Have you been kicking around getting a dirty bike? I seem to remember you getting out a little earlier in the summer.
No room or money for a dirt bike. I haven't been out on it again since that one outing. I told him once it drops in temperature I'm game again; the Rev'It textiles are HOT. :flame2

I've really got my heart set on moving out there in the next few years. ::crosses fingers::
What? L8R moves east and you guys start planning on moving west? Is it the case of too many cool kids on one coast? :wtf ;)

It's great to see everyone in this thread that helped make this the hoppin' place it used to be. We're still a few soldiers short of the old army though! Come back!

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Did you go into the woods or do any trail riding or was it most gravel roads?
Riding under power lines :smirk it was a mix of gravel road, straying off into the dirt paths that lead up and down the hills/jumps that elevate the towers and one romp into the woods where we blazed our own trails and at a much slower pace. The difference in riding style/feel saw me mostly creeping along as I was feeling well outside of my element. It was fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again at some point.

KeepUp, that really stinks. Good luck setting up the fortified perimeter. How about some motion sensor paintball turrets up high?

Bonus points for the Portal turret sounds. :lol

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
It's the only local place to ride dirtbikes apparently. :smirk

I was at ease with the bike tracking over gravel but not comfortable throttling things up to use the rear to point the bike. Starting off on a 450 was daunting to say the least. His kid has graduated up a step so I might take the peewee next time. :laugh

Hello Kenny. :ridin

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Compared to the 748 that was probably an eye opener. :wow

I've always had a soft spot for the RC51, just no desire for a liter bike. I'm digging the new 300R though! We'll find out tomorrow if the US gets the 300 like Europe or sticks with the new 250R that Thailand unveiled.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts