Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I check in daily to clear out the spammers. Most of my time has shifted from my bike to building a car. I started a build blog to chronicle my (mis)adventures. If you have any interest whatsoever, here's my blog:

monkeystompracing.blogspot.com

Has the "wish I never started this car" though come into your head yet?:lol

So when will I be getting to flog it around Blackhawk Farms?:lol

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Rob, my friend.....that thought crossed my mind long before I even took delivery of the car.

On one hand, I'm learning a lot....
We had the same feeling when we restored a 61 vette in the shop for the company owner. Pretty hilarious having to hook up the gauges with only 2 fingers to put the nuts on (dash to firewall wasnt even 1.5" inplaces). Had it in the shop for about 3 months and worked on it when we had time. Really pissed the plant mgr off because we had it in the shop but he couldnt say anything since its HIS bosses car and my supervisor was the owners brother.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I'm awaiting the day I go to log in and it's no longer here... It does have a special place since I met my wife on here 14 years ago...
Wont until Verticle Scope goes out of business. As in advertisers quit paying for space on dead forums. Then a BUNCH of forums will disappear at once. Kinda weird how they went and bought all these forums right as FB started taking over for forums. Here died, cycleforums died (well a few idiots there started rumors to get everyone to migrate to their forum which died not long after itself), chicagoland sportbikes is a shell of itself. All after VS bought them. Only VS site I'm a member of that is active is svrider.com. SBN is still active last I seen but haven't been on there since one of their small wee wee admins there banned me long before vs bought them.:crackup

A bunch of sites I was on are pretty much gone. Some totally erased
supersportbikes.org totally gone
sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com totally gone
wisconsinsportbikes.com totally gone
chicagolandbikers.com totally gone
rockfordracing.com totally gone
alloutmotorsports.com totally gone
statelineriders.com totally gone
cruisenite.com totally gone
and a few more I don't remember right now.

Hey Zoey, hows the car coming?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Wont until Verticle Scope goes out of business. As in advertisers quit paying for space on dead forums. Then a BUNCH of forums will disappear at once. Kinda weird how they went and bought all these forums right as FB started taking over for forums. Here died, cycleforums died (well a few idiots there started rumors to get everyone to migrate to their forum which died not long after itself), chicagoland sportbikes is a shell of itself. All after VS bought them. Only VS site I'm a member of that is active is svrider.com. SBN is still active last I seen but haven't been on there since one of their small wee wee admins there banned me long before vs bought them.:crackup

sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com gone
chicagolandbikers.com ghost town
rockfordracing.com gone
midwestsportriders.com ghost town

Small update.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

sportbikes.ws ghost town
madisonsportbikes.com ghost town
chicagolandbikers.com totally gone
rockfordracing.com ghost town
chicagolandsportbikes.com ghost town
zumaforums.com ghost town
insanespeed.com ghost town
cycleforums.com ghost town

Updated again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts