Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

Watch just after the 9 minute mark...looks like the front tries to tuck in the left hander...takes him out pretty far to the right as he recovers it. :crazy

Hey, I completely forgot what the new chat thread smell was like. :waytogo :laugh

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
So, we should all get together for a ride sometime! It's a little late in the year to plan something now, but maybe for next year. It might take that long for some other posters to come around again anyhow.

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, we should all get together for a ride sometime! It's a little late in the year to plan something now, but maybe for next year. It might take that long for some other posters to come around again anyhow.
Last fall we were back out in California and got to do some riding with Novos again.

We've also done some dirt riding with DrD and met up with him & IRR in June to do some street riding in WV. Had a great time doing that.

We've tried to keep meeting up with the gang. It would be nice to do it again next spring. I've just about exhausted all of my vacation time for this year so I'm busy thinking about road trips for next year already :)

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Fuzz, when can we expect the next dirty blog posting? Haven't seen anything from the monkey on two wheels lately either.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Hello all, it is good to see some of the old timers on here lol......

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Anyone else run across this muscle music clip? :lol He's not as good as the other old Spice guy but this clip is cool. :laugh

I wonder what would happen if I were to hook myself up to some of those sensors while looking at pics of Moff and Donna's moms....hmmmm. :shocked. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
lol, well...my mom is definitely getting up there in age, so if you are into ggilf's (great-grandmothers...) I'd be nothing would happen. Word on the street is you just don't perform very well since you started playing with Kawasaki's :)

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuzz, when can we expect the next dirty blog posting? Haven't seen anything from the monkey on two wheels lately either.
The monkey should have a couple dirt days coming up in the next couple weeks.

It's been a little while since we've been out on the dirt bikes in the actual dirt :smile We're trying to get ourselves out for a dual sport event coming up in Massachusetts, which is always fun. There are just always so many things to juggle. You know how it goes. But, hopefully soon. It's much nicer when the weather starts to cool off.

Have you been kicking around getting a dirty bike? I seem to remember you getting out a little earlier in the summer.

1 - 20 of 341 Posts