Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking itno getting full leathers for myself .. i am a girl of course so this makes it hard i found some good site though even one close to me does anyone know or heard of anyone having them made by these people ?? i am sure it is expensive as hell.. they have no prices in the website .. take a look... http://www.zcustom.com/

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
don't forget http://www.ixs-usa.com

They make women's suits

Zcustom suits are very nice, from what I've heard. Same as Vanson, expensive, but worth it. Plus if you crash you can send them back and they'll repair them for a small fee.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Ive heard Zcustoms recommended several times.. even by a store in another state. Do a little research then decide what youre going to go with but like they say.. you will pay for custom leathers. I believe its over a grand. Ask RumJungle. He has a custom suit from them.

<font color=red>Ride Red</font color=red>

·
Registered
693 Posts
Z leathers are good but there knee pucks are a little fugly.
Big squares and real thick.

<font color=red>Whatcha doin?</font color=red> Chewin Chocolate<font color=red>Where'd you get it?</font color=red>doggie dropped it

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
/images/icons/laugh.gif The pucks ARE ugly. I'd get new ones if I could only learn to ride good enough to actually use them and wear 'em out.../images/icons/laugh.gif

Badkitty, I'm very happy with my Z Custom leathers. Finding a set that fit my [email protected] was tough. Anything that fit my chest ended up being too long on the sleeves...etc. You can definately expect to pay more for a custom set but that's the nature of the beast. At least it's local for us so you can go in and get properly fitted.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Rum - you shoulda got some Kushitanis! One of their dealers actually advertises that if you aren't built Asian-like, forget it! They won't fit! But you can never go wrong with custom if you can swing it.

Another place you might wanna check out - http://www.racingleather.com - Barnacle Bills. Everyone raves about these guys, and I called them up to ask about altering my Teknic suit and they have no problem with that either. They have a good repair service as well. I would recommend them. (Z custom, Vanson, and tiger angel have a very good reputation as well.)

If I put what I wanted in this signature, I would piss too many people off.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
god, i wanna get leathers, but i'm so G-damn big. phuuuuuck! can you imagine...all the other kids singing..."Fat guy in a lea-ther su-uuuuuuit" /images/icons/frown.gif

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Yea seriously jojo.... youve got get over this 'im fat' mentality you have. Quit acting like a girl..lol jk

<font color=red>Ride Red</font color=red>

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey Rum, what's that song on your profile??? I love it!!!

Dainese, Spidi also make suit for women, both are excellent quality!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
f1_champ, that's the song 'We Are Free' from the Gladiator soundtrack. I just spliced a portion of it and looped it for the profile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts