Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Ive lost all my good videos, racing, crashing, racing crashes etc. Does anyone know where I could find some more good ones(new and old)?

tia

wings :waytogo:

·
Registered
410 Posts
i have some on my site,they are located in the streaming video sedtion (right click "save target as") also in the fourms are a couple and thier is one in the featured aitems section. you can find them at gotcanyons

[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
Well, Ive lost all my good videos, racing, crashing, racing crashes etc. Does anyone know where I could find some more good ones(new and old)?

tia

wings :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

Peace
Tumbleweed

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i do right click save as, it doesn't save as a wmv file, but a link to the website?

·
Registered
410 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
wingswheels said:
when i do right click save as, it doesn't save as a wmv file, but a link to the website?

[/ QUOTE ]

by golly you are correct. I will place all the videos in the download section. I will get them in thier by tonight. I am guessing cant "save as" because it is streaming media.
sorry for about that. you can use the streaming media as a preview feature :waytogo:

Peace
Tumbleweed

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet, thanks, I watched a couple and they were what i was looking for

thanks man

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I lost the one that was made as a rock video. The band was called (I think) Seven Stone and the song was called "Broken". It was a great way to laugh at other people's misfortune (or stupidity). It was originally posted up here a long time ago, but if anyone finds it before I do, can you post a linky?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts