Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
what the hell was he thinking, his front tires in teh air, and he lets go of the bars?

that looked very painful

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I don't get the first one at all...listen to the engine - that guy was MOVING coming around that turn...and he let's GO of the bars?? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is there a logical reason that anyone can come up with? Seems like the absolute WRONG time and place to show off. Sheeesh. I'm not sure if it is the rider, but it appears that something bounces off the tree. Ouch. :shocked:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I got shivvers watching that! Yikes! :shocked:

It looks like he got some air as he came into view and the front wheel was off the ground. Is it possible that the bike wheelied unexpectedly and his hands came off the bars by mistake?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:rolling: Very funny!

It was actually a serious question. Watching his arms flailing like that reminded me of what happens to the upper body of bronko(sp?) riders...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
It looks as if the bike wheelied at a wrong time, kind of accidental (coming out of the corner), and he lost his balance and couldnt get his hands back on the controls in time. Whats definate is that his hands came off when he wheelied. :crazy:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was thinking tankslapper after he came so hot into the corner. He grabed some front brake and it started into a tank slapper.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
tankslapper with hte front tire in the air, coming out of a corner? I dont buy that.

what ever he did, he did it wrong

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Yeller600 said:
It was actually a serious question. Watching his arms flailing like that reminded me of what happens to the upper body of bronko(sp?) riders...

[/ QUOTE ]

Throttle on exiting the corner, throws him back, wheel in air, lose grip on clip ons???

Looks like he is trying to get back to the bars right before the impact...

:2cents:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.