Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not married and have no kids. But I do have a favorite neice. She is my little buddy. She recently turned 14 on the 5th of Dec. She is a very smart and sweet kid. I made her an offer to pay for her college because she is getting such good grades. Her response was to say after she was a Marine. I asked her if she was sure and it was okay if she was not. She said yes, I am proud of you and want to do it. I said well the offer still stands either way. No matter which route you take kiddo.

Her mom works hard and tries her best. She is going to learn skiing here pretty soon. I will help with that.

I told her if she is worthy. I will make sure she drives to school her junior year of school and on.

I do this because. This is the kid, I sent money to for school clothes. That called me and asked if it was okay for her to buy some pizza for her and her friends with some of that money.

See I am not all that much of a hard a**...... :waytogo:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
I am not married and have no kids. But I do have a favorite neice. She is my little buddy. She recently turned 14 on the 5th of Dec. She is a very smart and sweet kid. I made her an offer to pay for her college because she is getting such good grades. Her response was to say after she was a Marine. I asked her if she was sure and it was okay if she was not. She said yes, I am proud of you and want to do it. I said well the offer still stands either way. No matter which route you take kiddo.

Her mom works hard and tries her best. She is going to learn skiing here pretty soon. I will help with that.

I told her if she is worthy. I will make sure she drives to school her junior year of school and on.

I do this because. This is the kid, I sent money to for school clothes. That called me and asked if it was okay for her to buy some pizza for her and her friends with some of that money.

See I am not all that much of a hard a**...... :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a few kids that could us an uncle like you NS ~

JM

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
ooooooooowwwwww!!!!!! lol, j/k, your a good man.

[/ QUOTE ] I can't take it with me. I also have a sports card collection she gets, a life insurance policy and some other things.

[ QUOTE ]

There's a few kids that could us an uncle like you NS ~

[/ QUOTE ] She is a good kid. I have a couple of neices and nephews that are just a genuine pain in the a** though. Not her, she is as sweet as the day is long...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Is she hot?

*runs for cover*

...probably good you're about half a planet away. :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]Well well you have a sense of humor.....she is actually a very cute 14 year old.....very sensitive and caring.......she loves her Uncle Byron....but its all good.... :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
That's awesome man!!! I have 2 little nieces right now, and my brother doesn't have all that much money (he's a cop, doesn't get paid crap). I am setting up college funds for both of them. They are so damn cute!!! I don't have kids of my own, so for the time being, they are mine. :grin:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Hoopty said:
That's awesome man!!! I have 2 little nieces right now, and my brother doesn't have all that much money (he's a cop, doesn't get paid crap). I am setting up college funds for both of them. They are so damn cute!!! I don't have kids of my own, so for the time being, they are mine. :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]Exactly and why not.....that is what we as Uncles are here for............. :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
My best friend's oldest son (almost 3) is my "nephew". I told him that when he is old enough I will buy him a pocket bike for his b-day. I just don't know what is "old enough".

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Herere CRE - I said the same to my sister about my 1-year old niece. She FORBIDS me from getting her a pocket bike. Ever.

...but uncles have to act in the best interests of our little kids, not the parents. :wink:

Actually she had her first hospital run last night - a case of croup which left her wheezing and her Mommy very worried. Tough being across the country instead of down the street for things like this. :frown:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
PorradaVFR said:
Herere CRE - I said the same to my sister about my 1-year old niece. She FORBIDS me from getting her a pocket bike. Ever.

...but uncles have to act in the best interests of our little kids, not the parents. :wink:

Actually she had her first hospital run last night - a case of croup which left her wheezing and her Mommy very worried. Tough being across the country instead of down the street for things like this. :frown:

[/ QUOTE ]

My best friend is all for it. We just have to figure out what a good age is to buy it. I live about a 2 hour drive from them, I try to make it out there about once a month. They love when I visit, 'cause Uncle Chris ALWAYS has presents for them. :smile:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
3 is plenty old enough. :grin: I have a friend that has a special on pocketbikes right now if you're interested! :waytogo: $175 + tax for a 1/2 fairing model, $225 for full fairing models. :bow: Hard to beat these prices!!!! Pocket bike sale

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
... wish I had a cool, crazy uncle. :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]She goes to school in New Mexico right now....she tells all of the kids about her uncle the retired Marine working as a contractor in Iraq......yes I will admit to being a little crazy, cool I am not too sure about that one.....I am sure I will never be uncool to this kid though...... :waytogo:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hoopty ~ Alamogordo, she says she likes it out there. She is headin up to learn to ski pretty soon. I might be out there sometime next year....... :waytogo:

Novos ~ Oh yes the fun has just begun to be sure....... :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts