Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we are the smallest group of riders and posters on Esportbike, but I think it would be great if we were the region that helped out the most with getting Esportbike a new server and some software upgrades.

I donated $30, so match me or do what you can and let's help get the site upgraded!!!/images/icons/smile.gif/images/icons/smile.gif Post on this thread if you made a donation.

I am probably a lot faster than you think you are!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I stepped up and made my donation yesterday. It felt great to help out our esportbike family /images/icons/smile.gif
This forum has given me more info and ideas then money could ever buy not to mention all the new (online) friends.

How many Indiana and Kentucky riders do we have on here? spring's coming up and we need to get some rides together.

Ride Safe,
Jen

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys and gals, lets put in those donations!!!!

THis will just make our site better then all the rest.

I am probably a lot faster than you think you are!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I send my $20 but I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and where I'm at....the mail ain't a sure thing and has been known to take up to a month or so. By the time "kman" get's it we will prob. be at our goal, so "kman".... have a mediocre meal on my share. Something I can't have out here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts