Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any of you "psuedo" race fans haven't noticed... we have a HAT TRICK of action... a veritable TRI-FECTA of moto racing hitting us this sunday... sunDAY... SUNDAY...!!! :) and heretofore, i thought christmas came in july when AMA/WSBK started a "double-header" out at leguna and overlapped with GP's... LOL now all's we need is to get the CAN series cranked up in may and we'll be FULL STEAM.

to elaborate, we have 2 rounds of WSBK + 1 of WSS. also, 3 domestic AMA races from fontana (that we'll see), notably... SBK, 600 & first running of FX. and last but not least... the OPENING ROUND OF 4-STROKE GRAND PRIX backed up by an "undercard" of 2 more races in the form of the "all smoke & nitro" 250 & 125's. count 'em guys... that's "THE WHOLE 9". that's an ORGASMIC CORNUCOPIA OF 2-WHEELED ACTION...!!!

let us not forget the GRANDEST IOM-TT ever (after last years cancellation) coming in june (that's 51days, 21hours, & 1minute). you want the speed...? SON... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SPEED... :) i think i need to be alone now... LOL

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahahhaaa... :) hey... have TIVO will TAPE...!!! LOL ("replay-tv" technically)

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Did you included the ceiling in your shot to show us how many more bike tapes you can squeeze in before having to get a storage rental? LOL

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahahahhaaa... yup, i specifically shot it that way for more "dramatacism"... :) you'd be surpised how many different shots and angles and lighting i went through to get just the right image. not unlike the photographer austin powers at the end of the first movie...!!! LOL

with each tape having anywhere from 3-6 races on them... i estimate i have anywhere from 315-630 races archived. note, that's not including the other 8-10 races/programs from WSBK, WSS, bike week, euro drags, etc. etc... i'm clearing off now so the towers grow ever more on into '02... :)

hmmmmn, now if i can just recruit a diligent and trustworthy Canadian to snag me beloved CAN-SBK...? hint, hint k-man... :)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Tivo works good for you? Is there a monthly fee? I've just started to get interested with all the racing that I want to tape. Also, the idea of hacking a Tivo for more storage really does it for me./images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts