Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, everyone, what are you asking for from Santa this year? Me?, I'm wanting a set of Marchesini wheels for the Duc, but will probably have to wait till Springtime. But the wife will be happy, she's always wanted a convertible, so tomorrow afternoon I'm headed to Atlanta to pick up a Jag XK8 convertible for her. (Used, but only 30K miles, so it looks brand-new). Maybe she'll feel guilty after seeing the car on Christmas day, and I'll get those wheels as an "after-Christmas" present. :lol: So what's everyone getting, huh, huh?

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Damn Stan...you aren't going to be able to walk for a week when she sees that. :laugh:

I'm asking for little stuff...PC games mostly. I'm most looking forward to a week off between xmas and New Years. :waytogo:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Christmas this year entails a road trip to Tuskaloosa, Alabama for a short visit with the GF's Granny. My Xmas present is an extra day to hit up the Barber Museum in nearby Birmingham :waytogo: (provided it's open at that time of year :crazy:)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
DUC748 said:
Damn Stan...you aren't going to be able to walk for a week when she sees that. :laugh:

<evil, diabolical grin> "Eggssssscelent!" Unable-to-walk-for-a-week-sex is something I can barely remember from my college days. Hope you're right, John. I think I'd enjoy that! :lol:

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Japanese maiden to strip naked and devour :laugh:

Failing that, DVD's(simpsons season five baby :grin:) and tools. Can't have enough tools. Love tools.
Adjustbles in particular this year :waytogo:

But I'm counting on the maiden thing... :tongue:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
I am not getting much this year, nor do I want much. Just hope the little sheitheads don't get a penchant for dropping mortars that day....

But next year watch out......I am going to blow some serious cash on the one and only Byron myself....... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The short list:

- Plasma cutter (probably end up with a gas torch with cutting head tho, which I need to complement my MIG anyways)
- Valetine 1
- Garmin quest
- Misc. tools that I need (I agree totally you cannot have too many tools. They are the direct corollary to the fact that women cannot have too many shoes)

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Plasma cutters rock! I used one to cut the window in my computer case so you can see all the cool stuff on the inside!

JM

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
They do indeed rock :grin: Best thing is you can cut perfectly with no heat warping/etc. If I dont get one for christmas (which I probably won't, since they are about a grand and there is a short list of ppl willing to spend a grand on me) I'll probably buy myself one within the next 2-3 years.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I used a plasma cutter for the first time a few weeks ago at my dad's. We were building a BBQ pit. Now there are like 6 in his back yard. Plasma cutters rock.

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I need either leathers or a good textile suit for these chilly Northern California rides...plus there are curves here so I need better gear.

*cough* Honey? :wink:

Hey...wait a second, since she's not working and we're married and everything is COMMUNITY property now 50%/50%...I'm essentially buying whatever gift she buys me!

Looks like the wife just bought me a nice leather suit, new gloves and.... :cwm27:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts