Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, So I got a call from my boyfriend yesterday saying that there is a snag with my Christmas present so he's going to have to tell me what it is so I can decide what needs to be done. He goes on to say that it's in the UK and would need to be shipped but not in stock right now. So I thought I'd share with you how awesome he is. And how awesome Notto is, since he's half contributor. Those guys ROCK!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

AND I'm getting a Ducati tshirt from my sister. Woohoo!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Jenny... I just want you to understand one thing.... this is the begining of an illness. You'll get your clutch cover on there and think, "Gosh, I need a purdy pressure plate now." Soon it will be followed by the need for some billet rearsets... and then uhh.... a carbon front fender.. YEAH!... and ummmm.... EXHAUST! .. gotta have exhaust... definately..... ooooo... :eek:oo: billllllllet gas cap. It's totally gonna spiral out of control. You are warned.

And so it begins....

(BTW, nice clutch cover :waytogo:)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahah yeah I know. I desperately want the termi exhaust for the bike...That'll come up eventually. And for rearsets...the titanium ones in the Ducati catalog...oh my god, I would give my first BORN for those. Unfortunately they cost $2323.32 so I'll probably have Notto design me some that are pretty similar.

Although, I am somewhat lucky in that I am not a huge fan of carbon fibre. It looks awesome on other bikes, but too much is just not for me. :tongue: phew!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Jenny said:
Although, I am somewhat lucky in that I am not a huge fan of carbon fibre. It looks awesome on other bikes, but too much is just not for me. :tongue: phew!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. it's not really for me, too. :tongue: :wink:

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately they cost $2323.32

[/ QUOTE ]
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL...!!! :shocked: WTF...!!! :808908-wtf: i'm almost embarrassed to associate myself with the brand. :rolling:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
I think we need to start a support group.

[Everyone sitting in a big circle. Jenny is visabily trembling like a crack addict whose been dry for a few hours]
"Hi, my name is Zoey. I own a Ducati and I can't stop spending money on it". :lol:

(In a shaky voice) "Hi, my, my, my, name is Jennnnnnny. I'm a newly addicted Ducati owner". [She then runs from the room as she rifles her purse for her credit card. She's found hours later at the local Starbucks frantically searching aftermarket Ducati parts web sites from her laptop.)(Which she will soon put into hock for anything magnesium :cwm27:)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[ QUOTE ]
shamar1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately they cost $2323.32

[/ QUOTE ]
SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL...!!! :shocked: WTF...!!! :808908-wtf: i'm almost embarrassed to associate myself with the brand. :rolling:

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah the price went up. $2416.12 or something like that now.

I've got someone ELSE to add to my "goddamn you ROCK" list. Thanks to Duc748, who checked his local shop and found it in stock, I'll be getting my present around Christmas. AND it was on sale for 40% off! Ducky, you rock!

Zoey - I would not be caught "hanging out" in Starbucks...I'd be outside leeching their wireless. :lol: Seriously, I think I need someone to hold my credit cards hostage. Hmm, I didn't need a credit card to buy the Ducati though. :crazy:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Zoey - I would not be caught "hanging out" in Starbucks

[/ QUOTE ] Oh I think if I envited you in for a nice warm venti pumpkin spice latte, you'd be sitting next to me in a heartbeat. We could exchange love stories about our bikes. Like the first time our eyes met the headlights of our bikes. :lol:

We could put the drinks on our credit cards. :cwm27:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts