Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since some of you guys started posting whatcha got as Christmas gifts in the chat thread (which goes away tomorrow) I thought maybe you'd wanna show off your new cool wares.

I know Porrada got a new suit :waytogo:
SpikedLemon got some fancy knives :waytogo:

Let's see some pics of all your good loot! :laugh: :waytogo:

I hope everyone had a happy Christmas holiday with their loved ones.

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Well, someone I know got me :

<ul type="square">
[*]An awesome 5ft mobile signed by Joel Hotchkiss
[*]Some great shirts (including an awesome Gaultier)
[*]Camouflage banana pants
[*]A Randy "machoman" Savage air freshener :shocked: /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
[/list]
From my family - a new compressor, some odds and ends, a new Wusthof butcher knife for you knife officianados (it cuts, what else do I need to know)

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great! Nice Porrada & Canes :waytogo:

Kenneth - let's seee a picture of that Macho Man air freshener, that sounds mighty nice! Boy, somebody must love you somethin' awful! :smirk:

I got a bunch of stuff really.

<ul type="square"> [*]Long Way Round Hardcover Book & DVD which is GREAT
[*]A Dress Dummy - cuz I make clothes as well as sell 'em and stuff
[*]A beautiful green stoned necklace
[*]A gorgeous sari
[*]Trivial Pursuit 90s edition, in which i promptly kicked ass playing the first game
[*]A silver wirey flower ring :smile:
[*]A diamond cross from my Momma
[/list]

I also got a bunch of other goodies in my stocking. :waytogo: I just had an amazing Christmas being with my family.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
All the adults in my family drew names this year. Exactly what am I supposed to do with this??? :rolling: :lol:

The baby seems fond of him, at least!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got myself a black zx10r after saving for a few months :grin: picked it up on christmas-eve and have not had a chance to ride it :crazy:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
It sounds like everyone had a great day, me too. I got the usual, clothes and stuff ~ but I also got a couple things I never expected. I got the U2 iPod, now I'll have to learn all about downloading music :crazy:. Also got some tickets to a comedy show. All in all a very nice day, mostly because I was able to spend it with the family and some friends.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Well i know i got a new razor from boomboom , but the rest of my gifts havnt gotten here yet . Then boomboom got a new scorpion slip on . She hasnt seen it yet , my friends installed it X-mas eve while she was at my parents house in cali

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
I got some Flying Lessons. Totally Unexpected, VERY Cool. :coolgleamA: And a "Men's" grooming product set that could have come straight from Queer Eye. WTF is a 'Detoxifying Cleanser'?? Am I supposed to use it before I leave a party??? That would be handy! Though in all sincerity I must admit that I'm happy there wasn't a bottle of Rogaine in the box. :blush: :grin: :lol:

The Family as a whole also did this mystery gift exchange game that we often do. Everyone brings a household something, we draw numbers, first one chooses, after that whoever's next has the option of choosing someone else's already opened gift, or taking a fresh one from the pile. Sounds stupid but it's a lot of fun when you're all half drunk. :grin:

Scott :laugh:

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scott, I have visions of you with a mud mask on and cucumber slices over your eyes with a fluffy white robe on. :smile: Let us know how your eyebrows looks when you're done tweezing :wink:

I'm going to pick my other gift up from the airport today. Yeller600 is enroute from Wales! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
I sure can't complain. Santa brought a souvenir coffee cup from Stoner Drug of Hamburg, Iowa, and some Colombian coffee to drink from it. To complete the package, there was something else that could have come from Colombia too. :wink:

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
fuzzygalore said:
Scott, I have visions of you with a mud mask on and cucumber slices over your eyes with a fluffy white robe on. :smile: Let us know how your eyebrows looks when you're done tweezing :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol:

Silly Rabbit! Cucumbers are for salads! Or maybe for... Well.... :blush:

[ QUOTE ]

I'm going to pick my other gift up from the airport today. Yeller600 is enroute from Wales! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the party's When!?!?! [raises eyebrow] :wink:

Scott :laugh:

·
aprilia junkie
16,379 Posts
This xmas totally rocked.
I for one am usually BAH HUMBUG but was blow away by everyone's gifts to me :laugh:

[*]Princeton 19" LCD Flat panel monitor
[*]Apple iPod
[*]2 1/18 scale motorcycles, a kawi ninja and a duc 999
[*]A desperately needed new leather wallet
[*]Halo2
[*]Batgirl figure with motorcycle and battarang (cuz chicks on bikes are cool :p)
[*]Abercrombie dress shirt and tee
[*]32mm and 27mm sockets for my bike axle nuts
[*]P&D TIRE WARMERS FROM MY GF!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the tire warmers totally blew me away, I wasn't expecting ANYTHING like that, and sure is a great item to have! I was quite happy with how I made out /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I was spoiled!!! I guess I was a VERY good girl this year. Hubby got me 3/4 carat diamond stud earrings and 1/2 carat diamond pendant. He also got me a crystal jeweled g-string from Victoria's Secret and a very cute purse.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I left home 5 days before xmas, so I cant say, but, I did manage to find some interesting gifts...

My girlfriend is going to receive some cream coloured handwoven Maroccon silk that I bought in Fes yesterday and a grey/purple silk shawl when I get back. I picked up some Maroccon herbs, spices and coffee for her parents.

My present to me is open water dive certification, and a dive computer.

A belated merry xmas to everyone, and all the best for the new year!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts