Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah it's that time already, been looking for a job in the IT field somewhere in CO if possible, CA or pretty much anywhere else is fine too I just need a job rather badly. Was hoping for something along the lines of a Junior Unix/Network/System/Application administrator, but I have a rather broad range of experience. So if you or someone you know has an opening in the IT area let me know & I'll send you my resume super fast :smile:

I know if I can just get an interview they will see that I'm the right person for the job, the hard part so far has been just getting an interview. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Duane
*Choad*

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
:808908-wtf: LOL I was wondering what the hell you were doing working for CSU (Co State Univ). :lol: What you been up to, Will?
Duane has been back for a while, he's been to a few of the MRA races... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Going good here, Will. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I have sped up a bit. :laugh:

Nice, I'd still love to have a trials bike, but I have too much other stuff going on to even think about that... :crazy: Yes, I still "got dirt". :grin: Thinking of upgrading to Tyler's (or sleakfreak's) YZ426, both of them will unload cheap to me (like $2000ish). :shocked: Got a new racebike this year, an 03 GSXR600. :bow: Anyway, I'd love to make the Valentine's day trip, but I'm doing a 2 day track school down in NM that weekend. We should definitely hook up for some dirt riding soon though, I have been itching to go. I traded the g/f in for a newer model :laugh: , she wants to go dirtbiking too, she can ride the XR100 (I bought it). :grin: Check your PM's. :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Actually, we're taking advantage of President's Day weekend holiday, so the Reno ride is the weekend after (Feb 18,19,and 20). Jen and I are extending it a bit, Feb 16th - 21st. 2 days of travel and 4 awesome days of riding!

Loopty, you got a PM!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Pasta said:
Hey Duane,

Glad to hear you're back in CO. I thought you moved to CA???

Anyway, check this out.
http://www.csu.org/about/employment/job2005008_5525.html

I know the title says database, but read thru the job description and see if any of those specialties match up.

We've got some pretty great benefits at CSU also.

Cheers,
House of burning Pasta...

[/ QUOTE ]

Heya Will!!

Sorry for the late reply to the post, and dont worry about the hijacking, hehe, it's all good :laugh:

As of Friday the 28th I have a job down in Colorado Springs, right off Garden of the Gods rd, I'm gonna make a seperate post "Choad has a job!!!" or something like that, hehe, so feel free to chit chat away :laugh:

Yes I'm back in CO, got back here from CA in December, been looking for a job ever since, had a hard time getting people to look past the injury & all but the job in the Springs didnt seem to care at all. So I'm looking for a place to stay down there. I'm living at my sisters house in Thornton, so uh, yeah that's one LONG commute every day. Money is a bit tight atm so I prob wont be able to get an appt until I get my first paycheck for Feb. I'll be down there tomorrow to fill out all the proper paperwork and such, then my first day of work @ the office is on Tuesday.

Anyhow, I'm gonna go make the new thread real quick to celebrate :laugh:

~Duane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts