Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
That is pretty amazing. I was expecting one of her legs to get caught on the outside of the rim, while the other one was in the inside.
Or better yet, she would rotate too much and end up sitting in it.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
She was milimetres away from opening up the back of her head on the rim. It would have sliced her open SO[/b[ fast.

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
LabRodent said:
uh'..... her going through the basket was done with computer graphics. Just FYI

[/ QUOTE ]Really? They fooled me i was like :blush:, & :eek:oo:, & :shocked:, and finally i was all like :Wow1:.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
LabRodent: yeah you're probably right that it was CGI, pretty convincing though...

OFG: She did actually go through the hoop... You can clearly see her ankle is obscured by the front rim of the hoop and the back rim is obscured by her ankle..

In this second image it is tough to spot but there is a bit of an orange blob on the near side of her face (which I think to be the hoop) and you can see where the base of her skull hit the left side of the hoop...

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
That second picture almost looks like a double exposure. I'm not sure how her shoulder blades could be in that position if they had just gone through the hoop. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ridersride said:
I guess they didn't think about how fragile the cerebellum really is :808876-nono:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what the pony tail is for... :rolling:

Scott :wink:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Wow..

Anyway that's cool.

How do you get to solve that mission with the panty on it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts