Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
?

G

·
What are we looking at here? Are the lights somehow built flush into the tail so you don't see them in light, but only see them in the dark when the light up?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
You see no ticket....

Now you will... :D

At least here in Cali with a license plate that is pointing to the sky (almost).

Lights are a little too small and dim. I wonder if it's just the picture.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Mary,
The lihgts are hiden,covered by an acrylic "mudguard",so you only see it when it blinks.
About the plate,is really a little bit upwards,but is quite easy to put it down.

·
Registered
662 Posts
BRZR6, did you do this yourself or is it a kit? Looks good, from what I can see.

I did custom brake lights and turn signals on mine with LED's too.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Holy $hit! That's your brake light?! I could barely see that thing. /images/icons/shocked.gif Talk about a good way to get a hood ornament up your ass. Good luck with that one buddy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
hmmm, although it looks nice, i do agree that its a good way to get a buick enema. As much a i like the clean flush look i try to make sure my signals and lights are still quite visible, i can barely see your stuff i the dark !!!

<font color=blue>R1/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I did it myself,with leds.
You don´t really need brake lights if others can´t catch you...hehehe
Here goes another pic,with no plate.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Here's a picture of mine that I made. This is the old set up. I've done a new with more LED's. This one only has 11 per side for the brakes, the new one has 19 per side. I'll post the new picture tonight.

·
Registered
698 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

You don´t really need brake lights if others can´t catch you

<hr></blockquote>

From your mouth to God's ears. Let's just hope you don't ever have to pull your bike over in the gloom of night. I gotta admit though, that tail looks neat and clean, almost like a 954RR or GP racing tail. What kind of bike is that in the backround?

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
that's a seriously hot tail mo. as for the first one, i really don't like it, i was tentative about puttin short stalks on the back because i want them to function as they're supposed to, to alert other drivers that i'm stopping or turning, that's just me though,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts