6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STAAAAAAAAAART DRINKIN'!!!!! :waytogo: :waytogo:

And Good Morning!

Scott :808922-fiddy:

·
eClectic
3,529 Posts
Wow it looks like it is going to be a quiet chat today. I know it's early, but I hope everyone has a nice safe day

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
cbr_damon said:
Are you ready for some football?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

HELL YEAH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose Bowl, 1530hrs CST. :grin:

<font color="blue"> GO BLUE!!! :waytogo: </font>

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
Yep, go BIG 10! The Buckeyes did their part Wednesday night on an ass whooping of Oklahoma State. 33-7. OK State didn't score until 2:30 left in the game.

Go Minnesota, Purdue, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Michigan!!

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
Right on! Wondering when you would get here. Actually don't know. They are blocking off all the streets to the strip at 1700 tonight, and freemont street is $35 to get on there. I have to work at 0630 tomorrow, so I am out for anything.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
good to here, I tried to go fly today, but due to the rains, the roads I need are impassible by car, So I was going to hike up my gear, 120 lbs of glider and harness, drove to the last gate(paved, and started trudging. 1 mile and 600 feet verticle later, its blowing really south, needless to say, a lot of effort for not a lot of reward. :808993-banghead:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
terrasmak said:
Well happy new year im onready started on the 1st . If anyone wants some funny reading about supra drivier who think they know about bike read this http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthr...threadid=234075

[/ QUOTE ]

:waytogo: :waytogo:
Though; at least, unlike Civic drivers, they realize that bikes are very fast.

And I'd love to see a couple of these 900rwhp Supras!

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
cheers, i might open another beer here, start my drinking early, and I should be plenty drunk by the time the pants fall

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.